DRM, MTX, RTX, NFT, "Metaverse"

why do companies love useless technologies. "Metaverse" is not even a technology it's just a fucking buzzword and alias for the exact meaning of VR
>inb4 RTX is worth it
link one comparison video between RTX on and off which can definitely tell the difference (aside from Minecraft)

Attached: virtualinsanity.webm (1280x960, 2.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MzwY7ii582Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just here spreading the love for based Jamiroquai

FUTURES
MADE OF

Square Enix sold their poorly maintained but easily profitable Western studios and IPs (that are now in better hands) so that they could...*checks notes* invest in NFTs? During a crypto crash. During an ongoing pandemic. During a potential decade long war. Mmmmmmk. Square Enix is gonna be dead soon, huh?

this song gives me major persona 5 vibes

I know, companies are virtually insane these days.

I thought it was vinesauce

VIRTUAL INSANITY
NOW ALWAYS

>square enix will probably go bankrupt cause of the whole NFT thing and be sold to sony

It's literally weather report from stone ocean

Oh I see
The floors like a treadmill that's neat

In the tech space convincing investors that you're onto THE NEXT BIG THING and have potential for rapid growth is more important than actually having a thing or making money.

Japs hate the west, so from their perspective freeing themselves of non-domestic studios and IPs was a good thing. Will still go bankrupt because of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=MzwY7ii582Y

How did he go from this, to THIS?

Attached: UkraineEurovisionWinner2022_1ns.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

Dancing, walking
Rearranging furniture
Babs is shopping
I let the bird out of the cage

what the shit

Attached: 1634948960466.gif (540x311, 3.74M)

yeah i wonder

Attached: 0892359682.png (440x547, 386.88K)

>DRM
Copyright kikes and their mega corporations use it so ordinary people cannot copy files without breaking the law in their countries.
>MTX
Gacha and EA and microshit and mega corporations in vidya industry kikes realized they can sell parts of the game for a few bucks extra. Its a cancer that went so far games are built as platforms for selling shit for micro transaction money.
>RTX
Gaytracing is a "brute force" in a way method of rendering graphics that reduces workload and skill level required on the developers and transfers cost of developing to the buyers of hardware.
>NFT
Money laundering scheme from the art world moved and adapted onto the cryptocurrency level to funnel exorbitant amounts of fiat trough it and get a recipt saying its your clean money on the other end.
>Metaverse
You will own nothing(in real world), and will be happy(miserable slave)

I only care about DXM, MXE, S-ket and 2C-B

the eurovision was a trip

Cancerous faggots ridiculing and perverting the traditional dress and dance and singing.

What the fuck is this ooga booga nigger shit?