Gamestop

Gamestop

Attached: GameStop-Logo-2000-present (1).jpg (3840x2160, 188.46K)

What did they do this time?

Attached: 1627200768967.png (304x137, 5.85K)

This has been coming for a long time. A few months back they removed the free shipping minumum amount. I put $40 worth of games in my cart and the total came out to $60+. I deleted everything immediately and went to Amazon.

Worked there a few months ago during the holidays
Being trilingual, most of the customers were handled by me (town's demographics)
Didn't mean shit cuz i still got fired

What'd you get fired for?

Did you get fired over wanting more hours?

Stealing

insider trading

n

Management changed
New boss filled the store with his guys

thats not being fired. anyways always looked like a comfy easy job minus the low pay

I haven't been there in about 8 years. Wonder how they're doing.

After high school I was embarrassed to go in there

One part of me laughs, and another part of me is sad when i think about those idiots last year who bought GME at 200 bucks a share lol. And still held their bags to this day.. oof

Stopgame

Attached: NBt0J1U.jpg (1280x351, 19.81K)

Last time I was in an actual GameSpot I was just there to see how they're doing these days.

The walls were vidya but everything in between was anime merchandise. Well a little vidya merchandise too but most anime. And what's with the Popdolls or whatever the hell they're called?

Funko Pops. Believe it or not, Gamestop makes more money from selling one of those than selling a console, so they overload their stores with hundreds of them. It's not even kids that buy them, it's miserable collectors that inspect the boxes for creases and dents so they can make a $3 profit reselling them.

I make $20 with each resale stupid wagie

>wagie
>makes $20
Enjoy being poor.

>with each resale
You don't play the game very well do you?

FUCKING GAMESTOP

You selling like 20 of these a day? Hope you are taking into account shipping, fee/gas and packing materials into your “profits”

nah i was larping funko pops are gay