The 60FPS really ties the game together

the 60FPS really ties the game together

Attached: zeldur.jpg (250x274, 26.48K)

>Considered one of the best, if not the best game of all time
>Runs at 20 FPS

>99/100 at 20 fps
>60 fps boosts oot's score to 139/100

Attached: 1390090213012.jpg (353x307, 43.42K)

Everytime I am like, huh but this can‘t be that good, than I remember
>incredible graphics
>sense of open world
>tons of secrets everywhere
>when you thought it‘s done pulls a welcome to the half
>has like 15-20 story related dungeons
>one of the first real cinematic game
>horse riding
>stealth section
>great puzzles on dungeons
>dark and gritty moments while attaining a happy fantasy
>dungeon that you tackle as a kid and adult
>pioneer of some game mechanics
>incredible attention to detail, like a sign getting cut horizontally if you strike horizontally
>memorable characters
>fucking Best of best, top tier OST
It really deserves it

I only ever saw one of the first few videos of the sourceport running in 60 FPS and it looked fucking stupid. OOT is one of those games who is perfectly fine at shitty FPS

Where the hell do I download this?

Ocarina of Time revolutionized the industry and was very innovative

-deku stick and arrows can be lit on fire to transfer it to burnable obstacles
-playable instrument allowed for a multitude of different castable spells.
-ztargeting that allows you to lock onto enemies and strafe them, recenter the camera, and peer around corners all without an additional analog stick.
-Navi is a interactive guidance system as a character.
-a rideable mount to get around the huge hubworld, teleportation between important locations, and shortcuts at various junctures.
-you could see locations far off in the distance like death mountain from hyrule field or kakariko village from death mountain and go there.
-face buttons you could reassign items to.
-the menu system is an intuitive cube you rotate to the information and your equipment is visibly attached and detached from your portrait.
-choreographed combat where when you see an enemy guarding it's blocking, and when it lowers its guard it's vulnerable.
-you automatically jump when walking off of ledges with momentum, drop and jump to grabs, all without the need for another button.
-the context sensitive action button literally everything uses, in OoT it told you simple words what would happen should you press it.
-attention to detail such as shadows that rotated around the character in relation to light sources, water that reflected objects, and rooms being blanketed in darkness when enemies sap light from the room to hurl as weapons.

Pay your respects to a very impressive and technologically advanced game that set impossible standards

it's literally and figuratively a conduit, a link to the past, through time, bridging our present time to when it revolutionized EVERYTHING, you can seperate this hobby of playing video games into two time periods; BEFORE OCARINA OF TIME & AFTER OCARINA OF TIME, with this fucking masterpiece masterclass of innovative design paving the way forward

It's mid

zoomers piss me off

bet

>Runs at 20 FPS
Not anymore!

mid what

i want you dead fr

As long as it doesn't break things in the game, higher frame rate is always better.
What happens in the case of Ocarina of Time is a rather curious phenomenon: a part of the fans don't want the game to become more accessible because they're afraid that people will conclude that it doesn't hold up when compared to modern standards, which invalidates the idea of "best game ever".
With people's inevitable conclusion that OoT is an outdated game when it becomes more accessible, the discourse will change, and fans will start talking about "historical importance".

>fans will start talking about "historical importance".
I think your point is kind of dumb seeing as OOT's historical importance is definitely talked about at the same time that people talk about it being a great game. A higher framerate doesn't change its design, so people won't suddenly see it as a worse game so long as their original statements about it being a great game were based in the actual design of the thing in the first place.

OOT is mid
bet

this. Elden ring does it way better in every way. Elden ring is like if Zelda got rid of the trash story and just focused on the combat.

Have always felt that the Souls games were the proper successor to OOT and MM.

ok that's enough baiting

Attached: 45sf6d.png (872x490, 676.5K)

Stop shilling your retarded hack you fucking moron, no one gives a shit. It's so blatant how artificial this is

A port with a higher frame rate and a bunch of other upgrades will make the game more accessible. You can easily observe this with other classic games. PrBoom, OpenLara, OpenTTD, OpenRCT2, etc..., all these ports make the old games much more accessible by removing a lot of the limitations, fixing bugs, introducing QoL better controls, etc..
I honestly think that the most autistic part of Ocarina fans don't want the game to become more accessible to protect it from criticism.

>sprites for bushes and fences
skip

The controller was still polled at 60Hz so it felt and played smoother than it looked.

The only games that should be over 30FPS are online action games. Other than that its a meme