KOF XV

so are you happy with the roster's current state now?

Attached: kof leak.jpg (2500x1322, 509.81K)

>Gato, Rock and Yamazaki are in now
>Ralf and Vanessa got sent to the shadow realm via nerfs

Yeah, I'm pretty good with it now.

Attached: 1610754872831.png (796x708, 782.62K)

lel no one talks anymore about this game, it's dead already

Tekken 7 is better, and tekken 8 is coming.
Cope and seethe king of losers. 3D chads keep winning.

The roster is alright, but the fact that it's getting Samsho characters and Orochi versions before some mainstay characters are in the game kind of annoys me

Team Samsho I'm more than cool with since they should've been added to SNK's crossover franchise a long time ago.

Selling Orochi versions as DLC is gay as fuck though.

lol no, I know we have weirdos with canes, laserbeams or rocketlaunchers and nakoruru kinda fits with Mai but Haohmaru with a giant ass katana all the time and the nigga pirate with that big sawsword all kinda out of place

KEKKEN isnt a fighting game and even harada says that

Spbp

I feel it's missing specific characters especially after all the cuts.
>Shen Woo, Oswald & Duo Lon = Hired Assassins Team
>Kim, Gang-il & ether May Lee/ Jhun Hoon or Chang

Also Najd is a weird omission. Adding her to cap off XIV but not bringing her back for XV? Odd.
Team South America could've also been reworked.

Attached: dedede.png (223x226, 102.49K)

>Team South America could've also been reworked.
Hell no, they fucking sucked.

I miss this old bastard. It's sad to have a KoF game without him. Surely he's been in every game before this? Or almost every game?

Attached: turnt.gif (91x106, 26.52K)

They were fine? Zarina was cute. Nelson has a cool backstory and was interesting in the manga. All you'd need to do is cut Bandeiras for someone else.
Antonov sucked in XIV, but they brought him back and now he's like the coolest character yet.

Attached: CgzHP0H.png (471x513, 294.02K)

I like what Kula got. It still won't change that I suck at using her, but it makes me happy. Don't know if I should drop K' or not he got good buffs, but is still hard for me to use.

>Antonov sucked in XIV
You take that shit back right now.

Attached: antonov.jpg (1280x720, 180.7K)

i think the 60 price tag killed this game

I won't. He wasn't as goofy as not-Mr.Satan/ Randy Savage today. Doesn't help XIV animations were jank.

Attached: NUYe35u.jpg (540x332, 15.16K)

Rate my new team:
Yuri
Iori
Mai

I was worried Mai would get nerfed but she still seems fine I think.

I'm still unsure of keeping Yuri, I want Jenet but I'm broke right now and might just wait for Nakoruru.

Attached: 1652824251069.jpg (1600x1200, 996.21K)

No, Ryo needs a better team

My nigga geese is the only character that matters

>still no matchmaking fix
I knew something was going to fuck up XV, but boy was I hoping it wouldn't be this.

It still fucks with me to remember that Kim isn't in the game. Like the roster otherwise.

So why does the matchmaking stuff only mess with half of the playerbase? I thought that people were just memeing about it since I have zero issues with it, but it seems to be affecting a lot of people.

Attached: 1596739828316.png (500x500, 191.56K)

you now remember hien

in 20 seconds you will forget this completely forgettable character

no he is not related to karman cole

Attached: f92d45981401a60962b3d585f56906b7.jpg (360x360, 18.34K)

Chin wasn't in 03 or XI, and his playstyle completely changed in KOF13

Hein got super pushed in 2 different character endings he's gonna be back eventually