the only thing they can do to redeem it is for the old crew to show up...

the only thing they can do to redeem it is for the old crew to show up, beat the shit out of the new characters and say some cheesy shit like "they thought they can get rid of us THAT easily?"

Attached: LYNyURhCVmK6zcNwYjFMpln9.jpeg.jpg (1024x1024, 271.79K)

if blacks vanished from the planet, what sector of society would suffer?

jogger fatigue is real

Democrats.

This game will be a success and Any Forums will seethe

isn't that the type of shit people hated SR4 for?

Hating on sr4 is a low iq take

Attached: saintsrow40809131280jpg-e93a61_160w.jpg (1280x720, 273.83K)

Jews

I only ever enjoyed the first Saint's Row, I like that it was an off-brand GTA without Rockstar's writing, 2 got a little too ridiculous for my liking and every game after that went off the deep end.
This looks like it's following in the footsteps of all the sequels, why does gaming have to be so fucking gay all the time.

None

>Here's your Netflix 3rd Street Saints documentary special

saints row 4 was a glorified DLC that was nothing like saints row

swisher sweets sales

>prologue is the kind of stuff we'd expect from the trailers
>title drop
>camera zooms out of a television screen
>it turns out that the game in the prologue was a Saint's Row game from the Saint's Row universe itself
>proper continuation of the series begins
>trailer stuff becomes a minigame/activity you can access from the safehouse or something
It'd be a power move but things like this never happen, and in today's industry if anything drastic was planned it would've been leaked by an intern already. The game's not for us.

Attached: 1652168680162.png (786x163, 15.36K)

It not even about the generic CW looking default protagonist and crew. The fact that they just went “Let’s do Saints Row; The 3rd” for a for a 3rd time makes this look so boring.

Your ass, you dumb faggot

Serious Sam 3 did that, they made the first few level complete shit as a joke.
No one thought it was funny

would be kino, but sadly we're only seeing gat andthe gang appear at the end of the game. the whole idea of it is that it takes place before the saints got big, and through progressing the story you get more of that purple and grandiose saints energy you find in the other games as seen on the customization trailer

this sounds like a little bitch crying

This game will be a flop and you will pretend that your knew all along, and that "le evil racists" are to blame.

I genuinely like 4.
It may not be a good saints row game but the super powers were satisfying as fuck and I loved jackie-channing up a building and then flying across the city.

>it takes place before the saints got big
fucking what
so canonically they expect us to believe that the 2010-era zoomer gang happened and did all their shit, and then years in the future from that point the gang and entire world started acting and dressing like they're in the 2000s?

Insurance companies.

That wasn't 4 was it? It was Gat out of Hell

you sound retarded as fuck

Lets be honest here, the series hasn't been good since SR2.

it was both

White supremacists. They would go crazy because their whole identity is hating black people.

They'll waste $150 million making a game no one wants, it'll be immediately forgotten, except by some random qa tester who goes on a Twitter rant blaming racism or whatever

again with the same thread where the same 3 faggots crying?

You're thinking black and mild jazz wood tips, plenty of white people still use swisher for blunts and I see homeless people puffing on untampered ones all the time here because they last for a while if you smoke them partially and are like two bucks a 2-pack or 3-pack of mini's.

shill thread

prison industrial complex

It clearly looks like it was made by twitter dykes

>They resort to crime to pay off their student loans!
>It's a millennial power fantasy!
I hate California like you wouldn't believe.

Attached: saints-row.jpg (700x700, 123.65K)

you are desperate to keep this thread going

I understand why some ppl like it, but I hate it because it has almost nothing from the original saints row formula and its a different game with the saints row title slapped on it

>i take joke pr man seriously
dumbass

You are no better than fans of new one