Elden Ring Lore thread

Elden Ring doesn't control reality fr fr.
The Elden Ring is just an allegory for a comet seeding all life, it was in Farum Azula in prehistoric times, went onto be the crucible tree pre-giants, and finally into the Erdtree.

"Le-AOT reference!"-fags can still argue the "grid" of Radagon is from the Elden Beast and "one great" and "Greater will" are different entities and the GW didn't create the ring.

Removal/addition of great runes from the Elden Ring exclusively effects demigods and the Erdtree, nothing else. The Erdtree itself controls reality more than the Elden Ring in that regard.

Releasing DD back into the ER does two things:
>Morgott can officially die
>The Erdtree can officially burn
DD removal never affected "Normals" as they have always died in the golden order.

>But the endings!
All the tree, not the Elden Ring. Stuffing the Elden Ring with a mending rune affects the tree, the tree then effects the world.
>DE, tree turns Brown, terraforms aids sky
>Fia, tree turns White, terraforms a mist
>Goldmask, tree turns super gold, will now keep demigod bitches in line
>Fracture, just goes back to normal
>Tree used to be the red-tinged crucible, become the "Golden tree" when Marika defeated the giants.

Reincarnation isn't real, people have births in ER. The Erdtree shits out sap/amber (food, source of power, etc), that's it's symbiotic duty and why people used to love it.
Greattree=Erdtree in root resin.
Everybody is hollowing because root system is fucked and disconnected per Godwyn and nobody can die a proper death as they can't get to the erdtree roots.

Putrid Corpse Ashes
>True death does not come easily for them.

Deathbirds and Mariners are just outer god agents.

It's just Dark Souls 4

Attached: rock.png (1625x959, 3.34M)

why is farum azula crumbling in the first place?

they skipped their utility bills for three months in a row

What is the relationship between Gideon and Godfrey? Gideon is the oldest Tarnished still around so he must have served him, he adopted Godfrey's daughter and he appears to fight you immediately before Godfrey. I would think he was actually his lackey but nothing about that is ever mentioned anywhere in the game

Nerd friend from highschool

I don't post often and have no dog in this but even I'm starting to hate you for shitting up every lore thread with your autistic retardation.If even casual browsers are noticing what a sperg you are maybe it's time to stop.

Attached: 1652750327890.jpg (1855x2400, 340.73K)

I'm OP and not LLschizo, fag.

Attached: corpses.png (837x1233, 2.87M)

Warrior = Celtic?
Truth-Seeker = African?
Aristocrat = ???
Loner = Mongol?
Northerner = Nordic
Seafarer = Mediterranean
Reedlander = Japanese

>Godfrey's daughter
Source? Are all burgers named Smith the sons of Will Smith?

I am gonna post his image though, because he's correct about this in particular.

Attached: 1652648674145.png (2142x884, 1.83M)

there is none. many generations passed since the first tarnished

There were humans in Farum Azula

Attached: FA.jpg (1920x1080, 546.48K)

Struck by a meteor, presumably, at least the Ruin Greatsword description implies so

Draconians?

Attached: Draconian.jpg (3840x2160, 405.77K)

Struck by a meteor which is why there's giant castle looking rocks everywhere.

yeah you go there and there is a crucible knight

> Lansseax was the sister of Fortissax. It is said that she took the form of a human to commune with the knights as a priestess of the ancient dragon cult.
Pretty safe to assume lots of ancient dragons knew how to take upon a human form for convenience

They took human form to have sex and the result is

Beastmen were just proto-humans that were gifted intelligence by the Five Fingers.
The skeletal beastmen drop human bone fragments.

Where in the game does it say Margit fought Malenia? I see it mentioned around here sometimes but can't find a source.

Malenia has a great Rune, Morgot is the one who prevented any of the great rune holders from taking the capital

Attached: u1nwojyd38091.png (700x1490, 573.53K)