Just be grateful to get the content at all next time

Just be grateful to get the content at all next time.

Attached: 1348545864.png (730x700, 513.68K)

no

>All property is theft, kid.

lol, so all of a sudden, they are now 'translators' and no longer 'localizers'. Maybe if they actually translated the games instead of trying to put their own propaganda spin on it, then people would not be an asshole to them.

If you alter it, you aren't translating. And i fucking hate localizers

The virgin bitches about translations.
The chad learns a second language.

Attached: 1639441920185.jpg (650x462, 61.8K)

>ruining translation by adding your own shitty jokes or propaganda

Attached: 2o6kuu.jpg (226x258, 8.77K)

Don't care I play the games in Japanese. Any contact I have with translations boils down to seeing whenever someone posts an example pic in here.

Waste of time.

If the content is being injected with their bullshit politics, it's not the content that was intended by the creators.
They can keep that shit.

>the spergout by the guy watching the fucking funimation dub of the nagatoro show and pretending like no one knows what shortened words like sus are even though they have been used for decades and even in shakespeare, but it's used in a meme so he automatically associates everything with reddit memes rent free

just go with fan translations if you are so fragile

You're in the 100,000th same thread whining about localizers yet you claim to worry about wasting your time. Lol.

Cretin.

>second
I can alreard speak 3 languages fluently, another one simply won't fit inside my skull.

If you know three langauges why would you waste your time playing JRPG garbage

Guys I just replaced "www" with ":pog:", isn't that brilliant?? Plus among us references sus

>”translators” when they don’t inject globohomo talking points into a Japanese game for 10 seconds

Attached: when you shit your pants and can’t think of a way to blame it on capitalism.gif (498x401, 3.82M)

Mental gymnastics.

>inb4 reddit

Attached: 1648800648238.jpg (853x994, 525.63K)

^This. When Google translate gives more accurate translations than their shitty rewrites, they deserve to be shit on.

>turn other people's work into your own woke fanfiction
>"stop being mean to me!"
No. Do your job properly or kill yourself

localizers are below the lowest subhuman, "localizers" or бeзмoзглыe yблюдки as I like to localize the term are to interpreters, what cockroaches are to eldritch gods.