Xchads, what are you playing?

Xchads, what are you playing?
What's your gaymerscore?

Attached: xboxlogo.jpg (994x560, 105.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g-gp-Voq6MQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Xbox is for girls
youtube.com/watch?v=g-gp-Voq6MQ

Attached: 1621915683315.jpg (1280x720, 376.2K)

20k, been playing alot of forza horizon 5. Im going to try JP evolution 2 if it downloads.

playing ME2 remastered, 1st one was pretty good but the gameplay sucked ass. 2nd one plays much better already.
otherwise just doing my Halo Infinite boosted exp games and playing Hell let Loose when I feel lazy.
Still didn't start D2 resurrected ladder...I don't want to be addicted again.

what about you?

Attached: 1641460531716.png (1200x628, 778.73K)

Attached: _paid content.jpg (1196x624, 201.07K)

Playing Max Payne 1, pic related and I want to start ME with 120Hz, couldn't decide between Xbox or PS5 for that but the frame rate convinced me

Attached: image.png (584x800, 647.83K)

Girls choose xbox because of the chads already playing on it.

I don't see the problem, i like girls

ESO
Fallout 76
Evil Dead The Game

Attached: 1590360126206.png (426x632, 298.03K)

44k, Evil Dead and Fallout 4 on Survival

I want to try the Evil Dead game but being from Australia I don't know if it's playable with 200 ping

Halo Infinite currently, the lack of new content hurts a bit, but it's still super fun for me.

Playing Forza horizon 5, finishing to explore all the roads and destroy all the signs

Getting endings in KOFXV. I haven't even touched the multiplayer yet and I'm praying that SNK adds crossplay since the Xbox version is only on Series X, it's not cross-gen like on PlayStation and that limits the playerbase by a lot.
Playing Halo Infinite daily to level the BP. Started Dishonored but haven't played it in a few days.
I'm really looking forward to the June event and Summer Games Fest. So far Digimon Survive, Soul Hackers 2, and Sonic Frontiers (if it looks good) are what I'm planning to get for the rest of the year.
>What's your gaymerscore?
142k. If I really tried I could get it to 150k by the end of the year. I thought I would stop caring about achievements once I reached the 100k milestone but no, I still enjoy going for them,

Attached: 1603763986461.jpg (1200x720, 570.95K)

Looking forward to the event too.
I'm very curious about Sonic Frontiers, and I'm hoping that rumors about the gears of war remastered collection are real.

kys faggot

Going to finish up the Stranger of Paradise demo.
Then progress further into Forza Motorsport 6 and Horizon 2 as I just started them.
Might try playing Skate 1 after that.

XCOM 2 for the 5th time.

Attached: 251.jpg (978x1200, 408.31K)

Question for people who have both PS5 and SeX, how do you decide whether to play a game on a certain console over the other?

>buy Halo infinite disc for xbone
>Install game
>try to play offline solo campaign
>must be connected to the internet at all times

Who thought this was a good idea? I'm just going to take my copy back to the game shop and get a full refund.

No Man's Sky
Guardians of the galaxy
Wreckfest
Titanfall 2 whenever it's playable
Gaymberscore is only something like 15K
If it works properly quick resume can be quite handy on the SeX

Honestly I just play everything on Xbox except for exclusives, it's a much more rounded experience.

I play all multiplats on Xbox since they generally run better and I get VRR support with my TV.