Shut down PC for the night

>shut down PC for the night
>Go two rooms over
>Get in bed
>Start playing on the deck

bravo valve

Attached: deck.jpg (480x270, 19.01K)

Its fun man
Shame about my being too retarded to do the Mod organizer 2 guide some user posted

>he turns his pc off at night
>he has the pc in another room
>his pc isn't in front of his bed

i mean i'm getting a deck too but not for the same reason apparently

workshop mods worked for me right off the bat without installing or configuring anything

Attached: IMG_20220517_172409.jpg (4000x3000, 3.01M)

>shut down PC for the night
>Go two rooms over
You could just use steam link on your mobile and have a better experience - moron

Ive never used workshop mods. I got a ds3 mod and some basic stardew valley mods going easily enough.

you have clearly never streamed a game in your life.

Deckbros, can I download an iso on my PC, transfer it and install it on my deck?

Yes.

Awesome. It says it's arriving today, I'm so hyped

Your deck is a pc user

>Steamlink
>Not moonlight + sunlight
Enjoy your wasted bandwidth, CPU overhead and higher latency.

You can use Warpinator or sharedrop.io to transfer stuff. Micro SD card will not work with Windows natively unless you use the BTRFS scripts on your deck and the driver on your PC. You can also just use a USB or network drive.

Thank I'll check those out. What about USB data cables? Sounds slow but it gets the job done

>Kaiserreich
well at least it's not New Tranny Order

Since your Deck is a PC it will not show up as a drive on your main PC.

I see, P2P it is then, thanks

The above retards don't know what they are talking about. You can use rsync and copy over the network. Assuming you're not a wintoddler who uses winshit as their daily driver lmao. I use Arch (btw) and just copy files over in Dolphin

I didn't understand a thing, and yeah I'm using windows on my computer

Now you know how Switch Chads have been living since 2017. Sony and Microsoft people will never understand.

>Get off PC for the night
>Go two rooms over
>Get in bed
>Turn on moonlight on the TV
>Start playing in bed

>Chads
>Nintendo's walled garden
No.

Keep sneeding, chud.

>Mfw bought Doom 2016, Eternal, Lego Star Wars, and Saints Row 4 on Switch instead of PC
Nothing personell