KNEEL

KNEEL

Attached: wtfe.png (860x674, 268.02K)

Saudi bros wgmi

It’s not as bad as the Chinese owning shit where everyone tries to bend over backwards to appeal to them. The Saudi’s don’t give a shit about appealing to their own market, so just let the devs keep doing what they like while earning free money for doing nothing.

Will the Saudi's save gaming?

>buying at the peak
Lmao

>Thinks this is the peak
ngmi

انه انا ماريو

Attached: 2EB1648A-3B7D-43B7-8249-04B7C9136508.jpg (320x253, 41.95K)

Does that mean
Daisy will get push, along with her Kingdom?

First driving, now Nintendo? Gay mardi gras in 10 years!

Attached: muslim garbagebags driving.jpg (750x710, 49.56K)

>thinks it matters
ngmi

>Daisy will get push
What.

i have to say that's a really really well designed image, good job on the artist for that one.

Alhamdullilah ya habibi, I kneel to you my sultan..

Attached: 0a8.jpg (1899x2398, 374.55K)

Allahu Ackbar!

>gay
You wish lol

mario if he 9/11

Fuck that's really good

Bush did 9/11 retard

I welcome our new Saudi overlords.
It's better than being owned by the Chinese or Californians.

Attached: 3542442.jpg (1022x1319, 134.15K)

Credit where it's due, that ad is a great bit of copy.

>peak? what`s a peak? does it matter?
An arab prince, somewhere

Only a matter of time.

Attached: german gay muslims.jpg (720x961, 333.69K)

Wait, didn't the Prince of Saudi by like 90% of SNK or something? Why the hell is Saudi Arabia suddenly obsessed with buying up game companies? Like legit what's the reason? Is the Prince of Saudi just a gamer?

they live in a flat desert, there are no peaks anywhere

So is America officially over hating mudslimes now?

>german
The arabs would never.

only the bad shia muslims like the houthi, iran and hezbollah

He's a huge fucking weeb, yes

>Germs
Lol
Lmao even

Okay, but why?

Attached: miyamoto-mario.jpg (1920x1080, 202.63K)

If it means the Saudis demanding the removal of gay shit and liberal leftist context and poor translations, I'm all for it.

twitter and resetera are already threatening to start boycotting nintendo, and SA doesnt even have a controlling stake like they do in SNK
why does SA make the trannies and liberals seethe so much

they have billions from oil they need to diversify before it runs out

This reflects very poorly on Nintendo, yikes. More whitewashing attempts from a murderous regime.

Saudis are the ones exporting terrorists to the west and the rest of the middle East user.

Attached: 1650529195205-2.png (1600x1600, 873.39K)

Such a terrible association to have.
Didn't realise Nintendo shared the same values as these guys. Basically anti women and anti LGBTQ

iirc Esports are getting really popular over there since Saudis recently came into light as being really fucking good at vidya, so maybe the country wants to start developing/publishing their own shit as the medium becomes more popular over there.

>twitter and resetera are already threatening to start boycotting nintendo
lmao remember all the talk of boycotting Blizzard over the China and abuse shit? They never commit, they just want to look good

I disagree with the message, but fuck me if that's not a genius ad.

okay that's clever

Didn't some unknown Saudi guy beat the shit out of everyone at some major Tekken tournament? Or am I just getting some middle east countries mixed up?

Wait we are white now ?

Attached: 8399CCAC-7B6B-4F3B-A9D0-79C1B516E4B8.png (375x388, 171.64K)

Do the Saudis use their ownership to try to control companies the same way Israelis use Blackrock, Blackstone and Vanguard to control companies?

If yes, what changes are the Saudis trying to implement in these companies?

That was street fighter actually

>Zelenskyy on the left
Someone called into The Ghost Show saying he got fisted by a Syrian refugee on WikiLeaks but I didn’t believe it until tonight.

Damn, I didn't know i was white, thanks user

They haven't...yet

As far as I know, publically traded companies do not decide who buys their stocks. YOU could litterally buy Nintendo stock yourself if you weren't a poorfag.

aren't all of you rich arabs part european because of all the european slaves your grandfathers raped

>why does SA make the trannies and liberals seethe so much
Do you really need to ask this?
It's probably their version of hell, it's everything they pretend America is when they play the victim.

Has been for a while.

Uuum can you like stop with the Islamophobia, chud? YIKES!