How do I defeat papa?

He gits me everytim

Attached: 1631772206120.jpg (1200x1600, 355.71K)

Use your cast nigga

Have you tried dodging
deadass just focus on not getting trucked and not getting baited by attacks that leave openings for you to dash into and get walloped
once you get better you can just dash attack his ass to death and absolutely mulch through his health bar

Get the rail + hammer upgrades for grenade special, then get the freeze ray cast boon from demeter and upgrade it, and if possible chaos boon for +1 cast and duo boon with artemis. Spam cast and run around Hades while bombing him

1. you can dodge through the exploding skull shock waves if you aren't able to kill the skulls.
2. if you have an invuln call, use it during laser phases to get a ton of free damage in on hades. i think he will go invincible after taking so much damage though.
3. never ever get hit by a stun pot. huge damage and hades will nearly always follow up with a big hit. break them to create room for yourself so you don't get trapped

Just keep leveling up. The game becomes easier once you unlock some perks

Thank you! I think I didn't realize how bad the pots are

The closest I got was with the rail gun. I'm trying to use the right keepsakes to get the upgrades I want, I'll give it a try

Call your grandmother on him and hide behind a rock while she lasers him to death.

git gud

Once you're regularly getting out of Elysium you need to start trying to get to the end with as much money as possible so you can buy all the boons in the Temple of Styx.

Everyone has the habit of trying to iframe dashing through the spin, or into his hit box. This never works tho, keep your distance and take your time.

Spam your casting and use the rocks for cover as much as you can. Keep your distance.

If there's ever a turret build in a game you know I gotta take it.

Attached: 13-Sentinels-Aegis-Rim_03.jpg (1920x1080, 250.16K)

they limit your movement options and can be a big problem later if you need to dodge. try to kill them early on. it's better to have more mobility options.

>Pick Fist
>Pick Athena on attack
>Hold Attack
>Press dodge button near the end of the combo
>???
>Profit!

The easiest this game will ever be is bow with the hammer upgrade that lets you hold down your attack for rapid fire, and then a Zeus chain lightning boon on your attack.

Just use Demeter turrets with fast tracking and concentrate on hiding and not dying while they do the work for you.

use the arrow lady call

Attached: bfleuter.jpg (1292x718, 454.51K)

He’s definitely a rough fight the first few times you fight him, a step up in difficulty- but he’ll soon seem like a joke, so don’t worry.

My biggest tips

>Speed differential
Make him slower and/or yourself faster and you’ll find it a LOT easier to dodge those attacks that so far are just whacking 30pts off your health at a whim. Demeter’s cast is fantastic for this, stack it with Hermes’ speed boosts and you’ll find things go much smoother.

>Play it safe
There’s better and faster ways to kill him, but for your first run through I recommend just using a safe distance build. Get the Rail and put Dionysus on the Attack and Ares on the Special, then just stay at range, stacking the poison with your attack while keeping Ares blowing him up. The above tip works well here too, since if he’s slower he’ll have a harder time pinning you down. Even without that specific setup, the Rail is fantastic for letting you play safe. Especially if you get the upgrade that makes your bombs way stronger (they will damage you, but that won’t actually happen).

>Don’t worry about all the pots
When they’re out, just blow up the ones around you or in your way, trying to kill them all will get you hit

>Prioritise the adds
Just makes things easier. I use the Call for this

>Avoid the laser with the rock, remember the tell for when he’ll use it
Don’t try the “Hug Dad” strategy, it’s faster obviously but it’s a bad habit since you can’t do it on EM4. Just learn to dodge it properly. And make sure you dodge it fully, if it tags you at all, it’ll hit you multiple times, it’s some real bullshit

Attached: 7E262B25-0FA2-4AAF-9E16-1AE0A93F1349.jpg (1929x1080, 98.2K)