It's 2022, almost 2023, There is No reason to be ashamed of picking and making girl toons

It's 2022, almost 2023, There is No reason to be ashamed of picking and making girl toons.

Attached: picking the girl character.jpg (1920x1080, 140.2K)

but you should be ashamed of making a video justifying it

I choose female characters because I want to

>that's because your a tran...
Silence, retard.

Attached: merightnow.jpg (758x644, 37.75K)

Much like using easy mode in a game, it shouldn't need to be defended, just let the tryhards keep whining and make your own personal choices.

Dying in videogames annoys/frustrates me, so that is why I don't play the Dark Souls games.

Attached: 1649327990216.gif (370x377, 2.58M)

But I want to play as myself

This.

I don't understand why this is a topic all of the sudden.

>Silence, retard.
not a rebuttal. so basically you're a future tranny in denial, got it.

Attached: 1652497822132.jpg (512x366, 29.11K)

>toons

>[...]and making girl toons.
*troons
//fixed

>almost 2023
It's nowhere near 2023 lmao??

why is Any Forums so obsessed with trannies and gender bait?
I thought you retards didn't want those things in video games?

You're a retard who won't shut the fuck up, got it

w-we just like to make f-fun of them we're totally not trannies in denial OK???

Attached: file.png (645x770, 50.44K)

Has romance: Boy
She is sexy: Girl

Simple as

>no argument
again

Attached: 1652579327359.jpg (780x762, 77.58K)

that's because your a tranny

>Looking at a big butt and tits? Sorry, I am not gay, I choose to play as the little boy in shorts
Hmmmmm

Attached: 1619028056497.jpg (640x800, 92.36K)

Stop spamming your selfies already Doreen. You will never be a meme.

There's a million reasons to do it tho.

In many games small size is an advantage. Many times women get way better appearance options, skins and transmogs/glams than men. Many people do not self insert, but would rather see something attractive. Some are shameless and exploit others for gifts and stuff, though I have trouble believing this could actually work today and whoring is whoring in any form, make no mistake about that. Sexuality and gender are also a spectrum, as we well know, hence why all the futa interest in this board. It's not my cup of tea but I get that its how people work.

What is also quite true, is that games are an out for the many sexual minorities out there. Including trans people. If you simply feel more at home playing a character of the opposite sex, then perhaps you are trans. Being trans doesn't mean cutting yourself, taking HRT and changing how you look irl. They come in all shapes, types and sizes. And that's okay too.

If you actually complain about someone playing a different sex / gender from real life in the year 2022, then you really should get out of the stone ages. And more than likely, you should get a long hard look in the mirror as it paints a pretty clear picture of your motives in the vidya world. Other people are there to play games, not to date your ass.

Weird right they only make of 000.1% of the population and they die after turning 30.

because Any Forums got infested by people who self insert in their game and needs the character they're playing with to look as close to them as possible. They actually think that the PC is them.

I hate when this happens in video games:
>game starts
>boy or girl?
>pick boy, since I am a boy
>you encounter other players in the game at points
>keep encountering girl after girl after girl, and notice very quickly they have way more variety in clothing then I had
>look through the boys clothing or armor variety, its fucking shit, like two or three different things, literally all the boy characters have less then five options really
>be curious, start a new file and pick girl
>what the fuck like every place you get armors/clothing at, has literally three times the amount of stuff
>its fucking bullshit
>"geez user why do you play as a girl?"
I normally don't play as a girl, but if the game literally gives the boy character nearly nothing great or cool, then fuck it, girl character it is. Whoever or whatever gets the best style options, that's who I pick.

This cucktranny isn't helping but I'll play whoever the fuck I want.

I pick female because I like females

Attached: ze57a5qjriiy.jpg (569x465, 34.06K)

I'll play female characters in certain games where they have unique kits or movesets or something, fighting games, mobas, etc
otherwise I'll just default to male. am I troonish?

Attached: 1522381362965.jpg (240x210, 7.54K)

>giving an actual literal fuck about virtual clothing
you may as well just transition, bud

the make 100% of the population that lives in your head though

You sure aren't in denial.

Attached: 1643360811893.png (700x702, 313.21K)

I want to look cool when I kill your ass online and teabag your corpse, bitch.

No, you're normie af in that regard.

You seem very insecure. yes.

>calls him self a girl
>has body hair sticking out
Can he at least try?

>female characters have more clothes
I've never seen this happen.
>IESLB
Done.

I am not ashamed of picking and making girl toons.
Why would I be? Some frog poster on Any Forums wants to make fun of me? OH GOD OH NO IT'S ALL OVER AAAAAAAAAAAHHH I'M GOING INSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE HELP ME NIGGERMAN

Attached: 1651110530272.jpg (480x515, 47.13K)

>Red
>Gold lyra in the remakes because they turned Gold into Ethan and made him a total fag
>Brendan
>Dawn
>Hilda
>Rosa
>Serena
>Chicken-chan

I just pick whichever character I think looks better.

Should've stopped at the first sentence. Second reads like you are mad.

Attached: file.png (640x642, 143.47K)

This, i like girls and making them dress up in ways i want. I also like drawing lewds of them afterwards

i swap every playthrough

>why do you pick the girl
because I think the anime girl is cute and want to look at her for the duration of the game
>shouldnt you be focusing on the game instead of staring at a little girl
maybe, but i dont care

You haven't played many games then.

I pick female characters because I am bi and have an AGP fetish. I crossdress for my bf too.

I picked the girl in games because for a while, the girls were allowed to have personality and be relatable. Now they're either sex dolls or mouth pieces for ideologues. I miss when girl characters could be human.

Attached: 1646573789575.jpg (841x1297, 72.39K)