How do we improve Elden Ring combat?

How do we improve Elden Ring combat?

Attached: Nioh2 cinekino.webm (368x207, 2.54M)

do people actually think this shit looks good?

Post a webm of Elden Ring combat so we compare

Show me PVP

>PVP
Shallow roll&poke, now with Ashes of War spam. Only modders added feints, multiple attacks and perfect blocks to Dark Souls 3
Elden Ring doesn't do PVE nor PVP good, just a shitty mix of them stuck with a 2009 dungeon crawler control scheme while larping as action game

Attached: Conqueror.webm (720x404, 2.94M)

Niohfags once again proving that they cannot enjoy/discuss their own game without mentioning Soulsborne.
Absolutely mindbroken.

Its fine as is. They already patched the game to give you slightly more FP and stamina and it was already fine before that.

Make it a turn based JRPG.

By telling Miyazaki or Bandai Namco or whoever the fuck insists about it to drop the fucking rollspam """"combat"""" they introduced in dark souls 3. They can easily patch in perfect counters like in Sekiro and other shit, but they won't. Not only will they not do it because they already made the sales and are now gonna run away with the money, but doing so would be a form of admitting the base game isn't good enough, which it isn't. I got really fucking bored by the time I reached the capital because even with ashes of war and spells and other shit, it's still all about roll spam and poking once every couple of minutes when fighting an enemy with infinite poise.

Uninstall.bat

>ubisoft trash
opinion invalid

>They can easily patch in perfect counters like in Sekiro and other Shit
Not with pvp they can't.

>Ubisoft trash has better pvp than Souls
Lmao it's over

So fucking tweak the programming and change how perfect parries would work against other players. God damn dude it's not fucking rocket science the game developers can put forth a little effort, you don't have to sit their gagging on their nuts you little cocksucker.

Attached: 1651464511979.webm (900x506, 2.86M)

The player character is doing lots of fancy things, but the enemy is doing nothing at all. I expect this to be probably just a grunt, so it's not like I expect him to be fighting like a goddamn endgame boss, but I at least remember that Elden Ring enemies have movesets and that I need to deal with movesets. If Nioh has combat animations that looks as good as that, but the enemies do nothing to you while you just stunlock every last one to oblivion, then I don't think From combat could benefit from being more like that, no.

It has nothing to do with Dark Souls 3
All Souls are deep as a puddle and were only praised because compared to Skyrim

abandon the fantasy setting and just make sekiro sequels forever

Yes you absolute brainlet.

>Using Yokaishit
You didn't beat Nioh2.

Truly a modern game.
What's this, Morrowind combat?

>This is what DS1/2fags wanted DS3 to be

Better than the roll-and-poke shit game we have now.

>actionfags trying to force their shit into a genre they hate for the 11th year in a row
What's the endgame here? It has to be the same half dozen autists making these threads.