Deep Rock Galactic

>join a haz 5 mission
>pick driller
>get to the drop pod
>down everyone else with c4 right outside the pod and extract alone
>listen to the host rant about how much of an asshole I am for a solid minute before he kicks me
Never gets old

Attached: dda25fd3c547ce62801c591f57823c3044451f46.jpg (616x353, 55.75K)

you're not an asshole, just a faggot

Am i going to be allowed to play scout if i start playing with other people
From lurking you guys seem to fucking hate scout

No, I'm based

Just don't be a fucking retard like 99% of Scunt players.

Play who you want. If a sweaty gets rustled, then find a new host to join who isn't a complete waste of carbon. Scout can be good. Just don't skip too far ahead and pay attention to when people point out hard-to-reach minerals. Also please don't forget to use your flares. Can't stand having a scout who doesn't light shit up.

Ive only played alone bc anons are so triggered by bad players

based on what? homosexual behavior?

Any Forums talks mad shit about scouts, but if you know what you're doing and contribute to a team, 99/100 lobbies won't treat you any different than any other class. Just do your job with flares, and don't ammo dump and think you deserve to double dip under any circumstance. You aren't the Rambo of the team, so just play prudently with your guns.

What do you mean double dip
I get I should light things up.

Don't let Any Forums scare you. Join random lobbies of appropriate skill levels and people will forgive you. Haz 3 is good for beginners of this game who know how to play FPS. Maybe stay out of Haz 4 until you reach level 25 once for that class, and have your main unlocks. Or have high success with Haz 3 already.

I will continue to shoot the bugs anons. Thank you.

Double dipping in Deep Rock is when you take 2 of the ammo sources from a single Supply Pod. You only get one, unless someone else actively relinquishes theirs to you, regardless of how low your ammo might be.

"Double dip" is taking 2 ammo from 1 ammo supply drop. Every ammo drop has 4 ammo slots. In a normal 4 player team, everybody gets 1. If you're playing with only 2 players or solo, the concept of "double dipping" matters way less.

the average/v/igger is a lying nigger.

You'll have more fun even with random players, that's a promise. I'm socially retarded and I still think so.

Otherwise you'll miss out on the tool synergy, and the fun of highest difficulty bugs (since they scale with player count).

Worth noting is that every unit in a Supply Pod gives you 50% of your max ammo for EVERY piece of equipment. Don't be afraid to abuse your secondary and grenades, since you'll probably need to resupply your primary weapon soon anyways.

It's just memes bro.

This. Balance the use of your shit. It's unfortunate if it goes to waste just because you need primary ammo early.

REDDIT AND STONE BROTHERS!!!
its finally happening, I'm burned out after 500 hours

EGG HERE--
I wonder what Deep Rock is using them for?

Attached: DRG egg 01.jpg (580x540, 89.25K)

The grenade launcher OC that lets you rocket jump seems cool in concept but with fall damage it's just not worth using. It's sad

just place a platform on your landing point or fire another rocket at the floor before you land to negate fall damage.