It's over

the whole world is crumbling all around us and we do nothing but sit here playing. fucking. video games. I can't believe it, I fucking can't believe it..

Attached: 1643192229457.jpg (561x352, 91.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xHVE7L00v-E&ab_channel=TaffLewis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Video games and all other entertainment products are designed to allow people to escape from this bad world. If you remove all entertainment and just live for or, then you just become a zombie.

turn off the kike news and go outside

you could be learning useful skills or strengthening your community (good luck surviving collapse without either) but instead here you are bitching on Any Forums

I go outside and I see niggers and immigrants. The few white people I see are old and gonna die soon.

It's honestly over

Who cares? My world isn't what the media tells me it is. Ignore social media and news and go find something you care about and build from there.

What are we supposed to do? Form a militia and smite the monstrous evils of the world?

ok ivan

>we do nothing but sit here playing.
Go get yourself killed in a war, there's a couple going on right now. Shoot the ethnic group of your choosing and waif for the cops to turn you into confetti if you cant aford to travel to a warzone, retarded frogposter.

Attached: FJvL54vWYAAWJ_F.jfif.jpg (1138x2048, 240.94K)

>something bad happens far away
>omg the world is literally crumbling
The fucking state of zoomers.

Attached: 7A630CA3-3AAE-4FCA-B5BF-FA256BA31313.jpg (575x799, 119.23K)

You shouldn't have invested in crypto coins so late buddy

Attached: IMG_20220517_224454.jpg (1660x1750, 196.6K)

i hope Ukraine lose

i hope Israel loses

Attached: 17891235722345.png (600x598, 564.89K)

>You're playing. The world is falling apart and you're playing.

Attached: erin joker.jpg (750x734, 354.04K)

nah, fuck them sandniggers

Can you personally do anything to change it? If not, just focus on yourself. Do at least a little of something you enjoy every day. People who want you to focus on the world's misery all the time want something from you, every time.

Nmp

Attached: images.jpeg-23.jpg (554x554, 23.09K)

Good, some hardship will break up the monotony. sage

Escapism. We are all Mewt now.

not my problem

>the whole world is crumbling all around us
the world is always crumbling bruh
during the black pague
during wars
during le 1920's depression
You have the internet. the world has never been safer and more full of opportunities than today.

Enjoy the dumpster fire while it lasts. I have my shotgun above my bed. My bed is in front of my tv that i play vidya on.

Not my problem baby

Attached: Pepe no 91.gif (800x450, 2.59M)

youtube.com/watch?v=xHVE7L00v-E&ab_channel=TaffLewis

Any Forums is the number 1 demoralizer in western world, though.