Are you optimistic about the Switch 2?

What should Nintendo keep doing? What should they stop doing? Any expectations?

Attached: maxresdefault-505121409.jpg (1280x720, 41.73K)

>are you optimistic about tablet hardware
No. No I am not.
I'd prefer Nintendo just stick with the Switch 1 forever because we can emulate that and provide the experiences they neglect to.

>What should Nintendo keep doing?
making good games
>What should they stop doing?
making bad games
>Any expectations?
that they'll continue makin both

They should stop making consoles

I'm not afraid that it'll happen, but if Switch 2 doesn't have backwards compatibility, then I'm saving my money on it until four or five years down the line. I can forgive the Wii U ports since barely anyone bought that damn thing, but they cannot try that two generations in a row.

nintendo would be extremely stupid to make anything other than a beefier switch.
unless they had something thats better than the switch ready to go, it would feel like such an awkward move to go back to the home/handheld split

I wish it could just do any game 1080p/60fps but even Series S struggles sometimes so no point on getting my hopes high.

Better hardware without joy con drift. If you are going to make people pay for online it better be good quality to play with others online.

the return of some kind of dual screen functionality. it was one of their better gimmicks.

As long as they keep it simple it should be fine. Their consoles are like $350 at the most so I'll buy one anyways.

Attached: 58ssd5hcrhv51.jpg (883x883, 445.49K)

I imagine they'll go for an NES to SNES kind of situation, like you say. It'd be pretty crazy not too. After that is anyone's guess.

This. If we're talking about things this new piece of shit should have Day 1
>Full backwards compatibility
>Video capture (really guys?)
>Every game currently available on NSO/NSO-Expansion Pack
>Folders (REALLY GUYS?)
>Maybe some themes that are more than black and white

Also I hope BoTW2 and MP4 get delayed and end up being cross-gen. Only because it'd fucking suck to get these games, and then like a year later get more powerful hardware they could've used. If they aren't crossgen then I hope the backwards compatibility comes with some kind of enhanced version update like the Gen 9 consoles.

>another decade of Any Forums being unusable because the 10 percent of peecee fags that play above 40 fps false flagging as snoys and screeching over bintendo
Nah senpai

>They should just leave all this money on the table
The only ones that should stop making them are Sony and Microsoft. They've been loss leaders for years and would be served doing games as a service. Microsoft is already on that path anyway, and PS5 is flaming out.

>any game 1080p/60fps but even Series S struggles sometimes
To be fair, Nintendo's games are way less graphically intense than other 9th gen games. Something as powerful as the PS4 should be able to handle all Nintendo first part at 4K. 60 fps maybe, depending on the game, but at least a solid 30.

The bar is extremely low and yet I know somehow they will fail to meet it.

>10 percent of peecee fags
Surveys consistently show that Any Forums is 60-70% PC users, or at least people who prefer PC as their goto platform.

It's called exaggeration retard and I highly doubt that 60% of steam is shit posting on Any Forums

i can't wait to emulate it and post screenshot on Any Forums

>it was one of their better gimmicks
almost every game just used it for inventory management or a map

>modern, normal online accounts, parties. and friend lists
>keep switch oled design
>optional pro joycons with comfy wii u pro sized controls
>modern apu at least on par with steam deck
>backwards compatible with switch games, with enhanced modes
>VRR OLED screen
>$500 with basic dock
>optional thunderbolt 4 4k giga dock with rtx 3060 class dedicated gpu for $250 extra

Attached: 1412824758961.gif (500x281, 1.73M)

it's not nintendo's fault developers lack creativity

Sony and Microsoft are the ones innovating in the gaming space. Nintendo is 10 years behind