What would you like to see from them next? Other than elden ring dlc of course

What would you like to see from them next? Other than elden ring dlc of course.

Attached: From_Logo.jpg (831x323, 20.25K)

Chromehounds, please.

If Sekiro is their take on a "pre-built" dex style character, I'd like to see them make a game where you play as a STR style character with a massive weapon.

something other than a reskinned souls game would be nice. a new armored core or other mecha game would be neat. even a more dungeon-crawly type of game less focused on boss battling and more focused on ordinary fighting and exploration would be sort of cool imo, but that's not what the cool kids want

Demon's Souls 2, Bloodborne 2, Sekiro 2

sekiro but you have to hyper armor through attacks

spiritual successor to sekiro
or just straight up sekiro 2: journey to the west boogaloo

sekiro but with bloodborne weapon variety

More mecha games

i'm surprised they never gave this as DLC

They didn't expect the game to be half as successful as it was, so they didn't plan any DLC and just moved straight to full development of ER after finishing Sekiro.

an original idea that isn't ripped off either:

>Berserk
>Mechwarrior
>Mousou
>Tolkien

The Witcher 4 but Fromsoft

>an original idea
Why?

The issue I have with the trend the souls games have gone in is that they're more and more just focusing on the boss fights, to the detriments of the level design. This is most apparent in ER where the dungeons are a joke and it's trivial to just walk through them and ignore all enemies and obstacles and just go to the boss in 5 seconds each. It's a shame because I otherwise really enjoy the design of places like Stormveil, Raya Lucaria, and Leyndell, but in all these places there's never any time you actually have any challenge at all, unless you're just insistent on aggroing and clearing every last mob in the area before proceeding.

This is a far cry from DeS, DaS1, and DaS2. In those games you'd get absolutely fucked if you tried just walking past everything without knowing ahead of time precisely where to go and what to do to juke enemies.

IDK, there used to be a balance. Most of the difficulty people talked about were with the levels themselves, and the bosses were challenging but they were just the climax after getting through a proper gauntlet.

Something like Echo Night or Kuon would be nice for a change.

DeS sure, but that's due to design. DaS1 had a few chokepoints but you could run past most stuff. DaS2 was just trying to be as annoying and obnoxious as humanly possible

Bloodborne style open world.

Haligtree was that and Any Forums complained non-stop you couldn't just run to the boss without fighting.
Also in what world was it difficult to run past all the enemies in dark souls 1 or 2?
Its only gotten harder as the game went on honestly. Demon Souls was literally designed so you never had your progress halted if you wanted to run

I want them to live stream themselves committing suicide for ruining gaming.

I'm not saying you couldn't run past stuff. But generally speaking, you had to know how to handle aggroing a bunch of mobs and where to go, and if you made one misstep they'd all catch up to you and fuck you over. It wasn't hard at all in DaS1 to weave through most levels, but it was still a skill you had to learn to do.

In ER it's braindead simple. I can go into the legacy dungeons completely blind and not knowing where the fuck to go at all, and I can still clear entire levels just jogging past enemeis unscathed. Enemies in ER have ZERO aggression and don't bother chasing you down and there are very few traps/chokepoints to punish players running past enemies without knowing what they're doing.

I don't think what I'm saying is revelatory at all. In DeS/DaS1/DaS2 besides a few instances like Maneaters and O&S, most of the discussion of challenge was about the LEVELS. That's what it was all about. But now in ER people only talk about the bosses, with very few exceptions like the chariot puzzles (which got nerfed into being inconsequential anyway lmao). DaS3 was somewhat of a middleground. Mostly focused on the bosses, levels were easier to just ignore everything and run through compared to previous games, but nowhere near as braindead as in ER.

Something that focuses more on exploration and presentation than action gameplay and combat since they clearly fucking suck at the latter. Almost no learning curve after 20 melee games. Even the control scheme and camera still suck

cowboys or mechs.