What problems do you have, if any, with current TF2 MvM?

What problems do you have, if any, with current TF2 MvM?

Attached: image_2022-05-17_210414992.png (512x512, 338.05K)

Too many autists who treat the game mode as a job. Steam down for anyone?

no updates

I lost interest in tf2 when mvm released and never played again.

same

Ass passer
Also buggy ass upgrades
upgrades that don't tell you half of what they actually do

Were you just burnt out or did you not like the direction the game was taking?

no new maps in 9 (NINE) years

Robot parts STILL only being obtainable from Two Cities ensuring that nobody will ever want to play any of the other tours that only reward one fucking weapon for completion.

Nothing else.

Attached: 1452285809804.gif (500x500, 209.83K)

It's tuesday nigga

I didn't care for the game anymore, all the servers I liked died and people started moving on except for the bronies. I sold my earbuds and stopped playing. I feel like that was around the time when matchmaking became a focus, I can't remember. I never came back because all I ever heard about the game was sniper bots and that doesn't sound appealing.

the rewards should really be adjusted
have it so every tour can award an australium or some shiny equivelent, with the botkiller weapons being a guaranteed reward

Australiums can be gotten from every tour since 2014.

what the fuck

MvM is only really fun if you're playing with 5 other buddies you know, even better if they're somewhat competent.
You could tryhard or just go all Huntsman Sniper and see if you win, either way it's always fun.
Since none of my steam friends plays Tf2 anymore, there's really no interest...

Attached: Sad Scouts.jpg (500x320, 29.3K)

You just described the system exactly

Case in point nobody fucking knows because nobody ever plays the other tours, because why would you when you have the same chance at a gold weapon but with way less guaranteed rewards?

upgrades that don't work at all, or cost too much compared to the ones from other classes.

So why do people still only play the Two Cities maps? Whenever someone is streaming MvM or I see those clip dump videos they're always on Manhattan or Rottenburg

please please please learn to read jesus fucking christ

>gas passer makes already easy parts of waves literally play themselves
>"people" who use it don't contribute anything else, leading to teamwipes if the other players don't pick up the slack
>memorizing waves and stickytrapping them causes the same problem as trash passer but with giants instead (fortunately at least 99% of demo players aren't that autistic)
>every slot has 1-2 objective best in slot weapons, objective downgrades like direct hit or YER don't have any use
>no reason to use damaging secondaries since every secondary slot has a utility option
>huntsman is riddled with bugs, including arrows breaking on friendly uber (with projectile penetration) and even on your own fucking body if you're ubered yourself
>infinite refunds and other changes like the removal of giant airblast immunity have further casualized what was already a piss easy gamemode
>upgrade screen straight up fucking LIES to you about spy's armor penetration upgrade
>noob trap upgrades like disposable sentry and burn damage/time still exist and cost way more money than they're worth
and yet it's still fun to go in every once in a while and shoot some robots

Attached: engi where's the sentry.jpg (750x423, 35.81K)

tacos, them and compfags are the whales of TF2 that assures Valve they need not touch the game.

>easiest set of missions in the game that drop aussies
>also drop robot parts, probably more profitable (well, more like you lose less)
>momentum, you can easily find a match with 2C so people keep playing it whereas nobody queues for GG or ME cause you can't find a match

Attached: here's a new schematic for ya.jpg (1455x828, 108.24K)

infinite refunds is great, before it you always had fags crying about switching classes or fixing their builds because of sunk cost