FFXI Thread

20th anniversary and we still don't have the Mihgo Mithkabob family recipe

Attached: mihgo.png (364x166, 51.89K)

Is this the stealth XIV thread?

Attached: image08.jpg (1199x2048, 256.29K)

no faggot.

Attached: 1278269364550.jpg (692x1118, 302.51K)

how many of these are we gonna have?

Dunno, but I'm all for it while it lasts

Attached: ffxi_2021.07.24_20.10.48.png (1920x1080, 1.87M)

wish they would launch classic im not gonna play on some fags private sandbox for him and his buddies just get around the shit expansions

feelsbadman

20 years of playonline

Attached: shantotto psn render.png (339x472, 208.79K)

no get the fuck out of here tranny faggot

classic is retarded because its a 100% solved game
everyone would play the game the SAME way and everything would be retarded
the entire server would be 100% thiefs at the beginning

god wouldnt final fantasy 11 classic just be a great idea imagine all the time you could waste due to competition over stupid shit

So if Phoenix is a shit server where should i create my character?

phoenix isnt a shit server because were going to be comfy and friends there
if you dont want to be comfy and friends then good luck to you but ffxi sucks if its not both comfy and friends

What do i buy with my login points? i just started the game

Attached: linux.gif (512x512, 1.02M)

but solved =/= not difficult
on 75cap pservers shit like promies and sea are still infamously difficult

so?

theres nothing difficult besides av and its not a matter of skill its a matter of luck to lock everything

thats not the problem, the problem is investing time into private servers ran by fickle autists

Shantotto II should be the first thing you get for 300 points. You can grab the special pink chocobo mount if you want, and having more trusts is always good.

the game is imbalanced and broken and full of notoriously bad things
thats why my suggestion is to give up on the idea of 2003 ffxi and just play 75 cap with a set group going in on a private server you set up just for you guys and go through the entire progression and then quit once youve done everything
i dont see why people think ffxi needs to last longer than that just because theres zombie accounts wandering around on a server

As someone who's on Asura, I'd say take up anons' offers to start on Phoenix, seems like they truly are wanting to welcome newfriends and help people out.

Attached: CAW_-ELUgAEqesY.jpg (800x1000, 74.35K)

phoenix is going to be your only chance at having comfy friends in ffxi
if you stay on asura youve sealed your own fate
enjoy spending your paycheck on gil every week to have other people who likely sold the gil to you get you drops and clears for content so you dont have to play the game yourself

Doesn't AV still go apeshit and start raping everyone with high speed hard hitting auto attacks (e.g. 5 or 6 shot a geared to the teeth PLD) once the Bracelets change at whatever HP threshhold even with 2 hours locked?
I know no one ever really cared to try and find a way around that since the whole thing was fickle as fuck, but I'm not really sure of any actual good answers for that at 75 cap besides damage racing AV like the various Souleater zergs accomplished.

I expect it to end with the end of the 20th campaign, which is June 10th.

If we can have daily FFXI threads on Any Forums that'd be fucking awesome. These threads have been comfy.

depends which version of the game it is since they patched av a billion times to stop people who could kill it without the wall glitch from actually killing it (nerfed drk and nerfed sch on it)
also yes chances are in order to coordinate an av kill you would need to have 100-200 people in the zone working together just to have enough bodies and fallbacks
its just retarded