Splatoon thread

Anyone else returned to 2 due the hype?

Attached: 1588280624570.jpg (800x1067, 77.39K)

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Briefly. But then my NSO ran out and I'm not going to bother paying for more until Splatoon 3.

>like butts
>don't like anal or brap/scat
what is wrong with me

Attached: ohshitnigger.jpg (600x623, 66.29K)

I just go back to 2 for a bit every so often with or without 3
I hope there's a testfire in June or something, really want to get my hands on new shit

I wish squid girls weren't underage

that means you are based

I play Splatoon 1 and/or Splatoon 2 daily. Someone please help me.

You’re normal

I hope Spla3n has a spectator mode like Smash.

One of the things I always wanted in both Spla2n and Mario Kart was an actual spectator mode where you could bet on a winner for fun. A good amount of time in Big Smash 4 U was me sitting there with the tablet taking a dump spectating matches.

Splatoon 1 is still going? I have to imagine the only ones playing are hardcore fags rollicking in the broken meta.

Not that user but last time I played in in November or so, it wasn't especially harsh even in S+
Weren't really any hackers either, only saw a couple

CUNNY

Attached: 439.png (2160x1600, 694.31K)

I hope Splatoon 3 has a complete overhaul of the multiplayer suite because it'd be the single biggest improvement you could make to the series.

WHY CAN'T THEY JUST DO A RERUN OF THE SPLATFESTS I WAS ONLY ABLE TO PLAY THEM ONCE I GOT THE GAME TOO LATE FUCK NINTENDO

>>don't like anal
Retard

No because once I lost my save that grind to get everything back 100% killed all desire for me. I really hope 3 has a better leveling system

>Be a slimy squid person.
>Pants start growing patches of mold.
Many such cases.

That's a child.

Sexy child.

No, that's a squid

Anus ain't ass my dude

>retarded fumes

Believe it or not, the game is indeed still going on strong! One may encounter a particular player or two few times while playing in a rotation, but it is generally well populated otherwise. Playing off-peak from Japan Time can also lead to a lot of empty lobbies, though this is only natural. Although, I must say, the tryhards and "weapon gods" can indeed be a real pain the keister, as are those who spam Damage Up.