Nintendo Direct pretty soon

Expect a Nintendo Direct followed by Treehouse on the 25th, yep, not the second week of June, not even on a Tuesday. Nintendo won't be joining Geoff's show for a third time so I guess to get a show out in a quieter month they’ve decided to do their Summer Direct in May, here’s the notable stuff:

- Metroid Prime, yep, it’s finally happening, and it’s just the first game, but it looks like everything’s been redone, out October 16th

- Splatoon 3, missed this part, I don’t think anything crazy happened, although I know for a fact there were no new amiibo announced, out September 9th

- Xenoblade 3, just a reminder, nothing crazy revealed, out July 29th

- Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes, same as the last, out June 24th

- Mario Strikers Battle League, as many expected, post-launch support will be coming, Daisy and a desert-like arena will be coming in July, with King Boo coming August, the game’s out June 10th

- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Course Pass Wave 2, the second wave is revealed containing the following tracks:
- Tour Amsterdam Drift
- SNES Vanilla Lake 2
- N64 Kalimari Desert
- DS Waluigi Pinball
- Tour Los Angeles Laps
- GBA Bowser Castle 2
- Wii Mushroom Gorge
- GCN Dino Dino Jungle
The wave will be released June 3rd, with a promise that more content aside from just courses will be coming to Mario Kart 8 Deluxe later in the year

- Ace Attorney 2nd Trilogy, a collection of Apollo Justice, Dual Destinies, and Spirit of Justice, set to release August 26th

- Athena Cykes Ace Attorney, the seventh mainline entry in the series, featuring 8 cases, mainly starring Athena Cykes, with Phoenix taking control for a few cases as well, set to release Holiday 2022

- Bayonetta 3, new trailer, introducing a new cast of characters, as well as an older Jeanne? A lot of unanswered questions, out October 2022

- Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope, new playable characters are shown, including Rabbid and normal Rosalina, Rabbid Wario, and Shrew, out Holiday 2022

Attached: nT.jpg (1360x906, 345.11K)

- Kirby Masterpiece Collection, despite the recent release of Forgotten Land, there’s still more Kirby planned for the 30th anniversary, mainly, a collection of Kirby’s Return to Dream Land, Kirby Triple Deluxe, and Kirby Planet Robobot, remastered with graphics comparable to Kirby Fighters 2. A boss rush containing every boss from all 3 games is also mentioned, out September 30th

- Pokemon Scarlet and Violet, they only briefly mention this one, I guess there should be a trailer out beforehand, out November 18th

- 1, 2, Everybody Switch, weird announcement, just seems to be more of the same with some games that require multiple switches, out August 19th

- The Legend of Zelda: End of the Wild, HUGE trailer, a far more lively Ganondorf is teased, we see more of the skies, a few shots of sprawling caverns, and are told that the title refers to the end of the curse started with Demise, out March 10th, 2023

- Metroid Prime Inducement, I recall this being the final announcement, very brief snippet of in-game footage, out 2023

- Also Advance Wars is slated to appear in the Treehouse Live, with a 2022 release

Nintendo says they haven't revealed BoTW2's title because it spoils a game mechanic. You mean to tell me Hyrule is getting fucking nuked?

What do you get out of typing all this fake shit Op?

>The Legend of Zelda: End of the Wild,

Attached: 1644978300390.png (512x468, 163.01K)

>no silksong
I believe it.

Attached: 1618418189807.jpg (687x527, 64.75K)

>followed by Treehouse
Update your pasta, you stupid nigger.

Attached: ray.jpg (480x360, 10.86K)

>Pokemon
They do this in their own directs, this gives away so many fake leaks.

>End of the Wild
>Inducement
lmao

Attached: 1652733484701.png (492x504, 356.07K)

why would Silksong be unveiled in a Nintendo Direct of all things? And why do people always expect it at Nintendo's events?

>"heh, yep, it's happening"
stopped reading right there, shut the fuck up.
go back to resetera.

>Rabbid Wario
his name is bwahrio, fake and gay

Hollow Knight got extensive coverage at a Nintendo Treehouse event or something like that.

>only new announcement is a fucking remake
Retard

>why would Silksong be unveiled in a Nintendo Direct of all things?
Wasn't that how it got announced in the first place?

>End of the Wild

Attached: Grahams_Hierarchy_of_Disagreement.png (1000x857, 202.64K)

They show Pokémon content in other directs retard, or did you forget that a good chunk of the March 26th 2020 mini direct covered the SwSh expansion pass

The least you could do is make up a name for some fake new IP. It's boring when all you list is sequels and remakes.

>The Legend of Zelda: End of the Wild
Fucking lmao dude seriously?

>inducement
Pretty sure thats what I do when I have food poisoning

>giant Zelda trailer giving everything including release date
>final reveal is a Metroid logo with 2023
user, you almost had something here, but you got too greedy

>End of the Wild
There were some minor oddities, but you still had me until you said this.