Game has lore in the form of written documents

>game has lore in the form of written documents

Attached: 1640110506082.jpg (1536x2048, 606.39K)

No different from republicans shoving the bible down their kids throats. Libertarianism once again is proven to be the only sensible option.

OUCHY! I'VE BEEN STUNG BY DR FAUCI TEE-HE- ACK!

So you admit Liberals worship the government as a god?

>Black Ballerinas by MISTY COPELAND
I knew this had to be satire

Libertarianism doesn't have any position on what a parent teaches their children, just that they have the right to teach them what and how they want.

Notice how you only have one example versus the 20 examples in OP's pic alone?

Yeah but the bible is good and those books are bad

What is there to admit when I just stated it?

So you admit you're shoving it down kid's throats?

>conservatards being outraged by libshitters thread 51325623

its so tiring.

Yes, because liberalism is Christianity in its secularized/metastasized form, which isn't to say that there isn't a plethora of cringe Christian media for kids Veggie Tales excluded, of course

>Martin rising
MLK would be rolling in his grave if he saw the state of modern race politics.

>No different from republicans shoving the bible down their kids throats.

>their kids

Yes, only their kids because it's illegal to promote religion in state-funded schools. So rather than "no different" it is in fact completely different.

>it's illegal to promote religion in state-funded schools.
No, it is illegal to challenge the hegemony of the civic religion of liberalism with competition. Makes it harder to indoctrinate when there are options.

I would immediately go for IF SHARKS DISAPPEARED every time

extremely based

>their schizophrenia bad, my schizophrenia good

Lack of self awareness. even the boomer Bike rider, boat parade faction of MAGA resonates more with the general population than this.

The Bible at least teaches useful things.

The Bible is a cornerstone of western culture whether you believe in what it says or not. Any properly-educated person will read it.

If you read the bible, it's great for understanding human nature. The secularism we have now is to dismantle understanding, ironically behind the banner of science.

Like raping your dad.

Hell yeah brother

Attached: 8273BC85-32E7-4CE1-A647-DDFDE2740B22.jpg (352x501, 52.5K)