What would you if do hit playtime limit for game?

What would you if do hit playtime limit for game?

Attached: 8619A500-EA35-4A88-94FB-B8192386A6B0.jpg (1284x1050, 615.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gLwHApdaJFk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

a what? and why wouldn't you go into more detail on what is in the image? im not going to go out of my way and look that up you fucking idiot

Attached: 1642648004842.png (395x830, 492.75K)

rethink my life

dark souls 2 was the best game fromsoft ever made

Attached: 1649519520784.jpg (768x652, 232.4K)

Shit headline bait thread.
It means the save files don't display more than 999 hours.

Attached: 1632298322338.png (1920x1080, 1.5M)

99:99 or 999:99?
Either way, rookie hours

>Says he hates reddit while making a reddit post

My guess is someone hit 999 hours on their save and someone wrote an article about this because video game journalism. It's completely unremarkable and you've probably done it at least once in a Pokemon or Final Fantasy game.

only a thousand hours? even the disgaea games I thought were mediocre I made more than that, and I hit that on basically every SNES game I enjoyed.

You're not impressing anyone, you fucking faggot.
The counter stops at 999.
That's literally the point.
You dumb fucking retarded nigger gorilla ape.

1k hours is nothing. Been there, done that. Did the exact same thing in Pokemon Y for the first time (999 hours ingame, 1500 in 3DS stats). Clocked 1k+ hours in many other games afterwards.

Shit news.

>game wont even let you play last certain point
>fromcels defend this

Thanks

it's not impressive, it's not even remarkable. every kid can hit 999 on any jrpg. even 9999 is not truly amazing, because if I can do that for several games anyone can do that with at least one. I am not impressive, you are simply impressively mediocre.

Fucking based

>autistic retard doesn't get the point and rambles about muh casuals and muh time played

You sound like a fatherless faggot manchild

Ok buddy whatever you say.

only redditors dont like dark souls 2

He says you sound like a fatherless faggot manchild.

So what's the point that's meant to be made here? Some faggot got a news article about doing something that multiple people have done and even 10x that amount and don't have a news article.
So tell me: what is the point?

Ad revenue. Now you tell me: Why do you need this shit explained to you?

Fallout 2 actually does this. If you play for about 13 in-game years, it ends abruptly with this cutscene:
youtube.com/watch?v=gLwHApdaJFk
This is to prevent the game calendar from overflowing back to it's initial value. Fallout 1 has it's own story based time limit so it never gets close to an overflow there. It's probably possible to overflow the calendar in Fallout 3, NV, and 4, but the limit is likely much much higher and chances are nothing interesting will happen except for maybe some calendar related events break.

>ad revenue
>link to the article still wasn't posted
Yeah, OK then. Unlike you, I have no problem actually answering questions. For example: I asked because I was curious. You still haven't answered the question by the way.

>1000 hours
top joj

Attached: 1645145861663.png (288x65, 22.83K)

>link to the article still wasn't posted
Do you know that articles exist without being linked? What were you trying to prove? If you want to read the article you go to their site which gives them ad revenue. Fucking imbecile needs everything explained.
>only one person gets to reply to me
I'm not who you think I am, you're publicly acting like a retard and more than one person sees it.

Yes. I am publicly acting like a retard on an anonymous online forum. How embarrassing. I certainly hope nobody knows I am the fabled online internet presence "Anonymous".
Are you sure I am the autistic one?

>Are you sure I am the autistic one?
I didn't call you autistic. Learn to read.

What build did you play yesterday, user

>he says
yeah yeah keep samefagging faggot no one cares