What am I in for bros

What am I in for bros

Attached: 497125-xenoblade-chronicles-2-nintendo-switch-front-cover.jpg (800x800, 225.82K)

80 hours of utter confusion with a weird tone and little explanation for anything gameplay wise, then 81 hours in a 10/10 game with amazing gameplay and story.
Please watch a gameplay tutorial.

A bunch of character development that will just be forgotten in the third game.

KINO

one of the greatest JRPGs ever crafted

You're in for GOING TO ELLEEESIUM and people telling you that you just don't get plutonian philosophy when you point out the game's story is very weak.

A fantastic JRPG.
And you get to piss off brainlets like this.

A really cool world, fantastic music and a pretty great (bordering on needlessly complicated) combat system alongside a lot of excessively superfluous sub-systems, generally poor character designs and clumsy writing.

One of the central antagonists is so poorly written that I've yet to see someone who likes the game speak passionately about him nor properly explain his motives

>just don't get plutonian philosophy
what on earth

Since the last thread archived before I could post it
The UI in this game is godawful and even if you 'need' all the info on the screen, they could easily reformat it and make it much cleaner and much less of an eyesore to look at.
Pic related.

Attached: UIFIXED.png (1200x675, 1.59M)

Hard agree. The asymmetry and unnecessary graphical detail in the HUD also makes it visually messy in ways it really doesn't have to be.

I've noticed it becoming a trend in JRPGs, especially non-turn based ones, to flood the screen with animations and attack effects to the point you can't see what you're fighting.
I guess they think no one will realize their battle system is shit if there's constantly things flashing and button prompts to press.

Somehow, pyra's design seems even lewder when you're actually playing the game, also

>great graphics for the switch
>decent plot, good lore
>shonen protagonist that's not outright bad but his design sucks, i mean, he's a stupid kid
>great music
>great art style
>gameplay is very confusing because all you do is select special attacks, normal hits are automatic, plus there's no dodge or guard

Im at chapter 3, the game is very good, but i just want to get to the good stuff

I’m playing the first game.

Not enjoying it as much as I thought I would.

This

A game where you need to read the tutorials
A gacha like system that costs no money
Anime titty
Kino

the best JRPG of the last decade with a welsh cat

Attached: 1621889148097.jpg (613x701, 70.38K)

My biggest issue is that practically every single UI element has absurd spacing. There's no reason to have an inch of space between each characters HP bar for instance, yet that's how it was designed.

worst game in the series

A very fun adventure with plenty of detours.
Gameplay is sort of barebones and rough early on, but picks up pretty quickly at the 1/3 mark
My favorite villain group from any JRPG

Amalthus, Malos or Jin?

A fantastic JRPG

Kino of the highest proportions but only if you are initiated into the anime order or if you have extremely good taste.

A great game that gets a baffling amount of hate on this site

on the internet in general but yes

Amalthus and arguably Malos by proxy since his entire behaviour is excused on Amalthus' garbage motive/hatred. I love Jin despite not liking the game much, he's an excellent antagonist and I wish Malos had more going for him.