Who are you going to main in MultiVersus?

Who are you going to main in MultiVersus?

Attached: 7232.jpg (483x829, 84.08K)

Not steven universe

Attached: Gigachad.png (680x763, 243.85K)

For people who were datamining and model ripping the game during the closed alpha, is the game moddable at all? Is character editing possible?

daffy duck
please god

Is this one of those games you guys are gonna hype up and drop after a week like the last one with cartoon characters?

why is your name Ripperfag88? Do you like farts?

yep

kek

Watch Steven and Reindog, the characters people want to play the least, be the two most critical characters to victory thanks to their support abilities.

Do you like Ripper Roo instead?
Would you like if he farted?

Teasinf and healslutting with Velma!

Attached: 34D78DD3-2D8C-49F1-99EC-2409D6E2655F.jpg (550x747, 84.23K)

TLDR; some IATroons tried to mock me by calling me this, so i just made it my name because i tought it was funny and it only pissed them off further, and it just kinda stuck
nah, farts fucking suck, bellies is where it's at
t. not a barafag and not an actual fag

I hate Steven Universe but I want to fuck Garnet.

Attached: 862a65924e1a7aaafda0247704bf0681.jpg (2527x3205, 549.36K)

game is DOA or within 2 weeks after initial twitch streams hype

MOMMY

Attached: 1652818144203.gif (212x197, 1.32M)

the uninstall wizard

im not gonna main anyone, this game looks fucking gay and its probably gonna die within a week within it being released

Attached: 1648325144088.gif (600x537, 1.43M)

>get hyped for NASB
>Every character is just fair fair fair dair
Hope multiversus will have something actually interesting going for it

Childhood is thinking steven universe is woke propaganda.
Adulthood is realizing it's actually pro male propaganda.

how so?

well it has the best father portrayal in recent memory

while a lot of cartoons portray dads as stupid, incompetent, meek and sometimes even negligent or mean to their kids

Greg is a legitimately good father with his own set of skills that sometimes helps steven solve problems, hell steven constantly asks him for advice and its usually helpful

also he fucked a big alien mommy

Attached: 513M6h3Q7BL.jpg (325x500, 39.83K)

poil

Attached: pearl-steven-universe.gif (498x498, 823.22K)

>fat cuck that lives in a van while his son lives in a big house with a bunch of lesbos

steven universe failed to interest me in its first few episodes and nothing it has shown since has caught my interest. in fact, nothing western cartoons has produced since SU has motivated me to watch them on my own.
if I'm going to watch a rock people show I will just watch land of the lustrous again.

Finn

All the women in the show are absolute trainwrecks that need a man to fix them. The most prominent female figure in the show literally ruined everybody's lives on a galactic scale until she decided to commit suicide by cock and her son had to fix her messes.

This is true. Also, incidentally, created kid. Kid saves world multiple times. Wouldn't have happened if not for his big swingin dong.
Its still a big gay lesbo fest tho

does it actually portray the characters being wrecks as a negative or as being acceptable? didn't they try to redeem space nazis or something.

Actually adulthood is realizing that despite how progressive Steven Universe likes to push itself as, it’s actually pretty racist

I mean Steven’s basically the “white savior” stereotype

Basically what I’m saying is if everyone acted outraged about how racist the show is we could effectively remove it from the social zeitgeist

shaggy but ONLY if he has an install

hes a business owner, and about halfway through the series he becomes a millionaire because one of the songs he composed years ago was used for a burger comercial and he was owed royalties

i dont see how hes a cuck honestly

calling the show racist didn't work when they made the black characters fuse into a giant gorilla voiced by nicki minaj.
calling forced fusion a depiction of rape also didn't work, neither did fusion of minors being pedophilic.

the whole giving greg a bajillion dollars deal was completely retarded though. like not even normal level retarded, but actually colossal, unprecedented levels of stupid. it was fine for the episode it happened in to beget what it did but was just beyond stupid past that point

On the surface, greg is just like another other modern cartoon dad. He's seemingly lazy, a loser, dresses like a slob, and is talked down to by one of the females. But when you think about it you realize he's self employed, has integrity, has the respect of his son, and is well liked by almost everyone. The only reason that one girl doesn't like him is because the woman she pined for jumped on his dick and an hero'd to give birth to his kid. And even then she comes around to respecting him eventually too.