Elden Ring Any Forums

Ok let's say
22 million copies already?

Attached: __sorceress_sellen_elden_ring_drawn_by_asakiri_koko__sample-bd4737e8e95ef7709e8f0c828b6e0682.jpg (850x1093, 71.08K)

lol she's suffering for eternity inside a demonic torture ball

13,4 million copies in a month, almost three months passed.

BUT

Sales are incredibly front-loaded. So around 16 is closer to the truth.

It's gotta be sub 20 million, they would have announced such a milestone

Why'd she become a meatball, bros?

Attached: 1651705185702.jpg (1400x700, 100K)

watch lore videos about the primeval current

A better question is why the fuck did they put a burger king helmet over this face.

Elden bros what the fuck is going on...

Attached: Screenshot_20220517_151312.jpg (1440x1663, 487.31K)

uh actually I don't care about how elden ring is sellin just post more sellen

Attached: sellen the ball magician elden ring.png (1205x849, 2.08M)

I'm going to remove her rock soul and put it in another cute girl.

now calculate sales per month after release. now. i command thee, nintendie.

>the most dangerous sorcerer of Raya Academy ever according to a good number of NPCs
>Is the sweetest teacher to you
I don't get it?

Attached: IMG_20220517_152600.jpg (920x1595, 218.69K)

she might do horrible things but at least she isn't rude

BOTWsisters....

Attached: botw sisters.png (1415x684, 121.3K)

Her research is dangerous, and she sacrifice the lifes of countless other mages to further her research.
She is a sweetheart to you because you help her.
And you SHOULD help her.

Attached: Teacher.jpg (816x394, 83.32K)

Sorry but my wife's family forbid research into the primeval current and I don't know how she would feel about me helping a notorious primeval current sorcerer. I'll have to consult her before I help Sellen.

Attached: ranni224.jpg (982x1625, 1.56M)

my wife

Attached: queen_sellen4.jpg (2560x1440, 441.46K)

>I don't get it?
You're probably the only person that treats her with any modicum of respect. And cummies too,m of course, she's no doubt sex deprived.

Attached: e8231a0f48be1abe33768633e746a70a.jpg (2048x1756, 447.06K)

>She is a sweetheart to you because you help her.
Nope. She was kind to you way before she asked you a favor.

I DO NOT LIKE THIS MASK, SELLEN. ITS SMUG AURA MOCKS ME

>She is a sweetheart to you because you help her.
no. if you refuse her request to find azur and lusat, she'll still treat you well. she is a horrible person, but kind to you.

>she is a horrible person
name one (1) bad thing she did

iji AND jerren dislike her, and they're pretty chill dudes (imagine the crimes she must have committed)
expelled from the academy for murdering countless sorcerers
she is described as a "carian weed" and thus likely an inconvenience to the ranni or the carians in general (unforgivable!)
took azur (who was chilling and teaching people sorcery) and lusat (who was chilling in his cave) and turned them into a ball with her, probably didnt even ask for their consent
turned into a ball

Turned into a ball.

I have no idea how to progress her questline. Exhausted her dialogue at Limgrave and bought every spell. Found her clone in Seluvis' rape dungeon. Found her imprisoned at Witchbane Ruins, cannot do anything to set her free. Killed Radahn. Just what do I have to do?

not reading that

Frontloaded vs Evergreen

Bro the game at launch had over million concurrent playing it on steam. Now it’s at 100k.
You could say it had big launch and now it’s just getting lower and lower soon it will be like witcher or any other big RPG

that's what i said. sales are incredibly front-loaded. it sold 12 mln in the first month, but the following months are probably only 1-2 mln