Am I the only one who felt incestuous undertones from the Bioshock story?

Am I the only one who felt incestuous undertones from the Bioshock story?

Attached: elizabeth bioshock.jpg (720x960, 76.05K)

she must be very cold if she's hunched like that

If the story of Infinite was Booker trying to get an alternate reality version of himself to unknowingly impregnate his own daughter for reasons it would have been infinitely better.

I think the daughter storyline came in later during development, I remember a game informer article where one of the devs described the bird thing as "your girlfriend's overbearing dad", weird thing to say if they already knew the twist.

>incestupus undertones
>Elizabeth is daughter twist isn't until the end

Fuck off

Yes, there was literally no sexual tension between Elizabeth and Booker. You're just a coomer and projecting hard.

They designed her as a Disney princess, gave her some tits and cleavage, and the rest is all in your head.

dude it's pretty on the nose

Pretty sure that was the reason some people rage quit mid-development and Ken Levine had to backpedal on his incest romance subplot.

But when Deathloop does it...

Really? How fucking weak can they be.

>undertones

Attached: Liz.jpg (1200x675, 49.58K)

Nah, everyone know it’s only white dudes who fuck their sisters/cousins/daughters

Everyone does it

White dudes are 99% of incest rape

Muslims are 99% of cousin marriages

Then why Is every single news article I ever about rape it’s always a white guy?
Every. Single. Time.

Because the news doesn't want to vilify anyone other than white men.

Because you live in a white country? Dumbass

Chill with the Alex Jones dog whistles, you sound like a right-wing nut.

I live in America…

Are there any games where you can have wholesome incest with an adult daughter?

Studio is located in America, I'd say they're pretty fragile over there. Also I bet it was some HR feminist cunt and a bunch of simps who said they'll quit and cause drama so Ken being the nice guy, caved to their demands. After the games release he restructured his studio and probably got rid of them anyway lol.

Deathloop's main twist is LITERALLY incest. Colt has wanted to fuck his daughter the whole game and she toys with him.

Twelve Minutes

The lines at the end of the stay ending about getting a drink are like total "fuck me daddy, literally" energy. That had to be on porpoise.

1) They never fucked before.
2) The twist isn’t “literally incest” it’s that she’s your daughter.

3) Colt NEVER wanted to fuck her, he made ONE off-hand comment when trying to figure out why she hates him. “Did we date or something?”