Boogie bros… how come we’re so bad at time management?

Boogie bros… how come we’re so bad at time management?

Attached: DD577A90-FC8E-4EA0-AEE0-BB5A9F808045.jpg (1170x1413, 446.61K)

This is what happens when your "day" starts at 11 am. Been there before, depression sucks but in Boogie's case being fat is definitely a factor.

You know that thing where people set an alarm and wake up and get ready for their day on a schedule and sit down at a specific hour to do focused work or achieve a goal? That’s supposed to be normal

he's just experience the natural time dilation as he ages. days just melt away after a certain age

>WHAT DO THEY EAT, 4 hour rpg review
>wow where does the time go...

Because you wake up late.

Cause time is getting faster and it is scarier he’ll be dead soon and this post will be 10 years in the past. Skyrim was new once I remember joking with anons that new fags would be nostalgic for it. That was a decade ago and soon this post will be too

THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEO

>Boogie has outlived multiple Any Forums inspirations
How does he do it? When will we finally be rid of him?

When Sam caves his skull in.

Does he drink coffee in that breakfast? I think caffeine makes time pass faster somehow

>make breakfast
shouldn't take more than 30mins at most
>walk the dogs
Depends if it's just to let them take a shit or exercise, since it's boogie I'll say 15 to 30mins
>watch a YouTube video
10 to 15mins at most if you're not watching a faggot ass video essay
>shower
10 to 15 mins
>1h30m at most
what the fuck is taking him so long?

He lives because the universe needs a literal cow to laugh at

He drinks Mountain Dew while he sleeps

He is slow and fat, probably doesn’t even multitask. I do dishes while I cook meals, clean as I go. Clean out the fridge while pulling ingredients. Heading by the laundry room? Throw a load of clothes in, switch em when you pass by. Getting the mail? Pull some weeds, maybe take a walk. I get a shitload done just by keeping in mind what needs to be done and putting in a little effort, then you have tons of free time.

Go to bed at 8pm and wake up at 3am. You'll be finished with obligatory tasks by the time the sun is up and you have the day ahead of you. Iggy Pop does this and says he learned it from his grandmother.

Attached: 1652723521496.jpg (900x600, 213.76K)

FAT FUCK

Pretty sure he watches youtube for about 8 hours a day

turns out that massive doses of steroids actually are bad for you

Did he actually get away with his warning shot bullshit?

as a Norwegian would say, his day is forfeit

Eating for two hours straight for starters

There's tons of miscellaneous time in there though that you're missing. Like you don't just take a shower. You have to wait for the water to heat up, get dry, etc. I'd say from time of turning shower on to being fully dressed is more like a 30 minute ordeal.

he's right though
i think days are super short too, and i know wagies sleep for like 5-6 hours

>Go to bed at 11pm
>I wake up almost at noon if I don't have an alarm set

Attached: black man cant believe it.gif (232x218, 2.96M)

>only walking your dogs for 15 minutes
Getting a good long walk with your dog is great. What needs to happen is for him to wake up early.

not if you're in a hurry

I sleep like 12 hours a day

Attached: Timeater-DT06-EN-DNPR-DT.jpg (338x499, 74.36K)

I watch youtube videos at 2x speed.

This is what it feels like to get old, days go in hours, weeks feel like a weekend, a month is like a week

>go to bed at 4am
>wake up 7am no matter what
>been like that since forever even though I never had a job or real responsibilities in my life
I'm a transnormalfag stuck in NEET's body

If I get up past 8, that's when it starts to feel like I'm wasting my day.

Are you stupid? "Time dilation" doesn't make it take longer to do things.

You will never be young and have slow days again feels fucking bad man

>"Breakfast" is a seven course Thanksgiving dinner

How is boogie so FAST?

>You have to wait for the water to heat up
Nigger what. Just to be sure I went into my shower, turned it on and counted how long it took to get warm. 4 seconds.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

It's actually very unhealthy to sleep this much and probably a sign of an underlying medical condition.
Normally you're supposed to max out around 9 hours.

Aniki died in a car accident.

>4 seconds
weak
how about 1 second or less instead

Attached: .jpg (500x375, 56.91K)