5% chance to poison beast type enemies durning a full moon

>5% chance to poison beast type enemies durning a full moon

Attached: 1493174754669.jpg (900x900, 83.08K)

>Increased effect of ailments against boss-type enemies
>Boss types are immune to ailments

Attached: 1582854384792.jpg (964x1254, 428.04K)

>1.7% more damage after sliding when using rifle-type weapons with stun rounds within 2.5 seconds of dealing a critical strike while underground against zombies with less than 25% life while you have less than 10% life while you are unarmored

Attached: 1635423684663.png (440x529, 124.99K)

that was more than a full moon dude

>0.1% chance to instantly kill a non-boss, non-undead enemy that is lower level than you

Attached: 1639205499687.gif (511x545, 3.56M)

I like Xenoblade 1 and 2, but they have a bad habit of showering you with squintillions of different equippable gems and shit like that and so many of them have some really weird and specific bonuses.
Why the hell would I increase my critical chance during the day when I can flat out raise my attack always?
Not to mention in XB1 your slots are in your equipment, meaning every time you change something you have to unequip your gems first and then go and equip them back in (or just leave them in and equip new ones if you can be bothered), and in XB2 you have like two slots, so you have this absurd amount of different weird choices and you can only pick two.

Well if you're making a mega focused build to kill one super boss or something I'd take day crit over regular crit. Assuming day crit has a higher value than the "just crit" gem because of the conditional. Then I'd just make sure to try said super boss during the day.

If you're talking general every day use fighting regular mobs and progressing through the game then yeah shit is awful.

why do nuFun games always do this?

it's always retarded devs who think people are going to use unique builds and change out gear or whatever to suit certain situations. meanwhile 90% of the player base just uses whatever busted build and items for all content.

and the players are right. don't implement clearly superior shit in every category if you want people to use anything else. and don't even bother offering this edge case buff shit if your level design doesn't allow players to leverage it (it never does).

Add to this
>instant death effects result in lower XP rewards and no item drops

>30% chance to inflict instant death on an enemy that is lower level than the skill user

Attached: 1626225081478.png (453x439, 178.52K)

What's the alternative to this?

>+25% armor when at 15% health

>damage is increased when health is low
Not falling for that shit. It's probably a 5% increase when I'm below 10% health, happened too many times
>it's actually good in this game
Fuck.

>1% chance to do 1% additional damage

Attached: 1633891961436.jpg (200x200, 16.02K)

>Increases magic resistance when on Critical Health
>HP on critical
>Boss throws a low level aoe spell on me
>Die anyway

Attached: 1652514436188.jpg (797x786, 72.38K)

>+50% damage when at max health
>game allows you to dodge damage with enough skill

Attached: super nut.jpg (287x284, 25.05K)

100% chance to poison beasts with reasonable but strong damage
+20/30% extra damage vs beasts

nobody wants to align the stars and moon to get a tiny fucking chance to proc something dogshit, just balance properly

>+10% more damage when health is below 20%

Attached: 1570631095465.jpg (750x742, 28.77K)

This thing was kind of dogshit in dead cells
specially when 20-100% damage consistent affixes were free

% chance to poison beast type enemies durning a full moon
>it's op for one very specific strat that you basically have to do and useless everywhere else

Attached: rage.jpg (474x399, 13.84K)

>boosts defense at 25% or less hp
>said defense boost would only save you at 26% or higher HP anyways
Amazing

Fuck, I'm just sick of games with incremental stat boosting equipment in general. Give me something that changes the way I play, literally who cares or is happy to get a piece of equipment that gives you a 1.5% increase in critical hit chance when using a sword and under 50% health etc etc over the 1.2% they had already.

>superbosses in XB1 are at least 15 levels higher than your max level
>you have to have focused on accuracy gems otherwise you can't hit them
>no way of knowing it if you haven't read a guide
I just said fuck it and ignored them.

>25% chance to open enemies for finishers for enemies at 15% life or less