Based

based

Attached: maxresdefault-6.jpg (1280x720, 92.73K)

>another dev jerking themselves off over their safe, unchallenged political views

Attached: 1651630373553.png (337x322, 204.29K)

this, cringe magakeks are far more interesting than whatever lefties want

>safe
you know these crazies attempted to overthrow the government, right?

I would save Trump's life with surgery sure

>t. Retard

Attached: D9C28C2F-D458-49EA-878A-53852C555079.jpg (861x1044, 193.96K)

based Trump

Attached: file.png (2560x1440, 2.31M)

fuck off

Uh oh
Was he killed for noticing reality?

Norm was too based

>stab a scalpel into Trump's head
>Immediate 100% completion, all achievements and unlockables earned, roll credits
What did they mean by this?

>

>talks about games on Any Forums
>hurr durr pol pol pol!

Attached: chunners.webm (854x480, 2.75M)

what video game is this?

maganiggers seething in the house tonight

Didn't know Norm was a retard, what a shame

MIGGER STATUS?

shhh, careful not to talk about the date I shall not specify on Any Forums, mods will delete and ban you for three days for bringing it up

and you faggots cry "TWITTER HAS NO FREE SPEECH" meanwhile the only thing you're "free" to do here is cry niggerfaggot and complain about the jews. Any Forums has been completely transformed from "lol funny meme" website into unironic "REEEE GAS THE NIGGERS GAS THE NIGGERSS REEEEEEE" and it's pathetic.

Leftoids are such fags lol

Based Russian puppet experimentation simulator

that implies a Leftoid is capable of love, which is more than we can see about Rightoids, who can only feel the dunning kruger effect.

>gas the niggers isn’t a meme
Sounds like you’re the schizo bro

Go back to Twitter/Reddit and whine about gassing whites then, loser. You act like you're superior but we both know you're a hypocritical incel

Yes

Cry harder and go back to resetgaf

>redditor can’t wait to use his newfound Wikipedia article in a post
Holy kill yourself

>YOU'RRE THE OTHERRR
>GOOOO BAAAACK

No. Suck farts out of my asshole.

Sauce

This was after years of destructive leftist riots across the nation that continue to this day. I honestly don’t know know whether to be more depressed over the fact that so many people are dumb enough to fall for liberalism or the fact the upper echelons of society are evil enough to push and promote it.

The government is not, nor will it ever be, your friend.

>arrgh I've been called a dummy after crying faggot over and over
>better tell them to kill themselves!

You're on the wrong side of history, I hope you know that. Not one person is going to remember your kind of bullshit fondly.
>inb4 WE SHALL RISE 2 MORE WEEKS KILL ALL LIBS trannies come screaming to the rescue

S-shut up

video games?

Attached: mire.png (154x141, 26.1K)

>leftoid upset at a literal workers revolution
It’ll never not infuriate me beyond reason that on Jan 6th, everything you fags ever wanted was happening, but instead of helping your fellow countryman, you sided with the government and corporations.

I hope you die.

surgeon simulator you blind dolt

>screeching at a fictional version of the “enemy” you created that exists only in your head
Ok now this is schizo posting

Go try say nigger in the fortnite general on /vg/, guarantee you will get banned

can't blame 'em really, it's free money. they'd be stupid not to cash in

Couldn't you sue them for putting your name and likeness into something like this without permission? Or do public officials not have those same rights?

If leftshits hate him so much, why can't they shut the fuck up about him?

Attached: 1624771685351.png (512x512, 155.31K)

How is it possible to be this retarded? Do you have to put in the effort or does it come naturally? You honestly think anyone there was anything other than a mentally stunted grown adult who wanted to larp as a revolutionary while they take photos and steal shit?

>Vote left.
>WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVIL!
>Vote right.
>IT'S JUST FREE MARKET CAPITALISM YOU SHOULD WORK HARDER! *prints trillions of dollars*

This country is fucked.

Attached: 1525017562653.jpg (1024x808, 116.08K)

See? You only want what you want on your terms, when they’re on your team, when they’re representing you, cause it’s all about you.

Fuck you and die.

Surgeon Simulator, can you not read?

I gave him a heart of gold.

the FBI might be bad but they arent crazy

jesus fucking christ how many times are you gonna post this thread