Game has NPCs with the whole day life routine

>game has NPCs with the whole day life routine

Attached: 1652754941794.webm (576x1024, 2.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_o7qjN3KF8U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is 100x better than my life

Attached: 1651563923920.jpg (640x360, 74.46K)

it's also 100% fake

my routine is extremely chaotic and i love it.
can be challenging to maintain good performance but who cares? at least it's interesting

should i lie on my resume?

This, hilariously obvious. Why are Asian women such attention whores kek

I need twice as much sleep as this shit. fuck that.

I'm going to rape you.

My sister is a consultant and I'm not 100% convinced its an actual real job.

>less than 8 hours of sleep every night
no it ain't

>dinner at 8PM
This is wild to me. I've been eating dinner at 4:00 PM ever since I was a kid and had to eat before sports.

soulless

This genuinely seems like a boring, shallow and soul crushing life.

Attached: FFTWhiteMageFemale.png (250x425, 133.6K)

I’m DaMaGeD So My LiFe Is BeTtEr oR MoRe VaLuAbLe

I missed the part where she did any work

>dinner at 2AM

that sounds like abuse to me. Did you live with old fucks or something?

All the neets in the replies trolololo

It isn't, in the same way loads of jobs now essentially come under the definition of "lackey". My "IT" job involves more carrying boxes and talking to clients whilst the call staff are out drinking fucking lattes, rather than any actual IT support work

There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman.
Some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me.
Only an entity-- something illusory.
And though I can hide my cold gaze...
and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours...
and maybe you can even sense our life styles are probably comparable,
I simply am not there.

>No edging for 4 hours

Do normies really do this?

Calling others NPCs is just a coping mechanism for failures who need to rationalize some way in which they can be superior to others. How do you do this, when you are inferior physically, mentally, academically, professionally and artistically?
Easy.
Just call the other a NPC.

Work 9 to 6:30? That's insane, I work 9 to 3

>bro sleep is 7 hours and 40mins instead of 8 hours! Ain't no way!!!!

big this

>Barely 7 hours of sleep a night
>Exercising for an hour each day
>Coffee right after
>Coffee again at 3pm
>Drinking after work at 6pm
>Dinner at 8pm

This woman is going die of a heart attack.

youtube.com/watch?v=_o7qjN3KF8U

>no shower
Conceptualize the scent.

So…. When does she work?

Attached: 1570791612229.jpg (700x641, 51.51K)

Eventually she will age and be a useless vagina causing trouble. Then suddenly her life will be beyond empty

No. It just made sense. Dad would get off work around 4 and after school activities would start at like 5:30.
Except it's weird to me when you're eating dinner in the pitch black at 7:00 during the winter. I've never eaten meals at night unless I'm going out to a restaurant.

I don't work, never have and never will. I got lucky with an injury in my teens.

This bitch didn't even shower

I work 8 to 6 with unpaid 30min lunch. More when it's crunch time.

Attached: V2Kw.gif (500x280, 523.19K)

>no one told him

oh nononono

Should have been born to rich parents so you can be gifted a fake job as a "consultant" at 22

You probably do actual work. I would prefer her hours of doing fuck all.

hot

I've done the design an operating model for this company type consulting. It's mostly taking and I wouldn't describe it as hard work.
But then again, only Americans, Canadians and Asian people seem to have been tricked into believing office work is ever some hard work grind.

living the dream

lol
delusional

>depressed neet not understanding that regular humans don't need 8> hours of sleep a day

It's just a D-Girl gig for women.

Imagine being happy to be a corporate drone. What is it with women's obsession with business? Every time they talk about "moe women in da woerkplaec" all they their idea of work is this same vapid unfufilling lifestyle of being paid to be useless.

Never, she's a woman.

>Hot coffee w/ manager
There, genius.

It won't matter, this kind of employment isn't based on merit

How, in the FUCK, do you suppose she's going to have a dozen coffee breaks every day if she's working all the time!? My god man, lay off her already!

Attached: 1609515436388.jpg (309x309, 19.71K)

Is meant for

bitch you didn't do any work, you just went somewhere and talked about things.

just remember, this bitch lives in a giant city and makes probably 200k a year to spend half her day getting starbucks and overpriced food and does maybe 5-10 minutes of work every day.

meanwhile I cut meat in a freeze for 9 hours a day, where literally 90% of it is real work, production, and I get paid fucking 16 an hour.

>she
>work
Have you ever worked with a woman before? you should know the answer.

>*Ignores the rest of the post*

Retard.

The absolute amount of incel neets in this thread, holy fuck
It's so hilarious how disconnected you kids are from reality.
One day you kids will learn when your parents get tired of supporting you.

>Boohoo someone is living a better life than me
Keep cutting the meat, meatcutter.

>I get 4-7 hours/night
It's my own fault mostly though.

>Cut meat for 9 hours a day for $16
Sounds like you're a retard for not getting a better job. You literally settled with shit manual labor because you don't have the education to get anything better.

Jesus Christ, user.
Even in the airline industry baggage handlers START at MINIMUM $17 an hour and top out at $40

You’re in the wrong line of work my friend. Join a union job.

>Wake up 7am
>Jam random food
>Shower
>Office at 8
>think about killing myself while bitches keep talking
>12:30 lunch at MickyDs or the gas station
>more bitches
>Home 5:30
>Microwave a burrito
>Gacha dailies
>Any Forums
>masturbate
>Bed 10:30pm

Attached: 581b406283faa.image.jpg (700x641, 40.48K)

I'm a programmer at a consultancy.
It is 2pm and I havn't started work yet, I do maybe two hours a day but I'm payed for 8.
I've been doing this for years and I'm seen as a great employee.

>zoomer not realising that he's going to want 8+ hours of sleep a day, he just doesn't know it yet

>Wake up at 0400
>Work out until 0600
>Blend up protein smoothie
>Login remote and check Emails
>Shower around 0700
>Work
>Break for more exercise at 1100
>Work
>More exercise at 1700
>Make dinner
>In bed around 2000-2030

Only wagies work. Once you get a career you spend all of your time automating or simplifying your job so you don't have to work.
>t. Network Engineer with a dedicated gaming PC in my office

wow thats so cute. i work in a fucking warehouse in florida. no breaks, no lunch.

jokes on you i get government money, im gonna live and decay this exact same way until i croak at 43 from heart failure

I exercise everyday, to the point where I'm exhausted and my body aches, sleep for like 12 hours. Feel fresh and ready to do it again. I'm neet so I don't have any schedule to adhere to outside of the one my body sets.

Ive been on the clock for an hour and a half now and all I've done is write in my dream log and half-listen to our tuesday construction metric huddle

Attached: Comfy.png (426x364, 13.22K)

Oh thats how she got the promotion

>8 to 6
>currently 9
user, get back to work you goddamn fucking slacker.

Yes, but not on anything big. If you got any smart friends, ask them to be your fake reference and usually not for any company jobs.
If you've been in any jobs programs or training that has been short or spotty, write down "miscalaneous odd jobbs within the (jobb type you're searching)
Also they usually don't care about grades outside of academic jobs and even then they're really just looking for proof of merit IE what papers you've written and other works like that.

Sr Consultant here, wake up at 9 in my dinky apartment, go to meetings until 11, then spend most of my time playing vidya and browsing while upselling the work I did during the day in 1-2 hours. Thanks for listening to my TED talk

>lol she doesn't actually do anything :)
Then why is she likely getting paid more in a year than what you make in a decade? That said, a 22-year-old consultant logging out at 18 is pretty sus.

She's a consultant. These are largely "make-work" jobs for women purely to fulfill diversity quotas.

consulting isn't a job

>Consultant
>Working
Ahah
And I say that as a consultant

Attached: 1649242485969.png (295x261, 84.29K)

>This was my life before Covid
>Covid hit
>Now I wake up 10 minutes before stand up, join the call, then go back to sleep until lunch

Attached: wew mam.gif (200x180, 2.97M)

she doesn't, she works for some mega-corp, who has at least 30% of its employees as Make-Work jobs that don't matter because they literally make more money having "diverse" employees who do nothing than if they didn't exist due to EGS scores and other tax breaks.

Make-Work jobs are the new thing, ask anyone in the big cities what they do and if they don't tell you what they do in like 3 words, its not a job.

me? "I cut Meat" simple.

what field requires the consultation of a 22 year old girl?

Attached: 1624755770535.gif (245x258, 1012.02K)

why don't you own a house yet?

American psycho is unironically a good summary of what "work" is for higher ups. Just with no murder. Well no upfront murder.

Outright lies? No. Stretching the truth? Yes.

My work keeps me constantly moving and doing shit with barely any rest and you know what I'll take it over sitting my ass down on a computer half-browsing Any Forums and half-pretending I'm being productive. Time just flies by when I'm working.

i always start the game with a good fap

As long as you don’t lie about something they can find out, like lying about a degree or higher education.

Instead, lie about something they can’t prove. You can be sued and potentially jailed for lying on a resume so be careful.

You forgot the part where you get raped by a pack of blacks on your way to your car each day after clocking off

Why do I need all that space. I'm fine on 400 ft2, i spend most of my time infront of the computer anyway

TikTok/OnlyFans entrepreneurs.

ESG investment baiting

What could she be an expert at at 22 to be consultating anyone?

Capitalism is riddled with parasites. This whore generates profit but produces no value. Take away her fucking assets, make her into a breeding sow and redistribute her wealth among the workers.

Attached: whenniggermusic.png (1271x969, 1.62M)

i mean day lol

thottery

You can buy a small house you know. My house is like two rooms.

Holy shit I don't want a job

>thought I would hate work from home since it would associate stress with an area I use to unwind
>Get to dress casually, get to sleep more, home-cooked lunch, get to make funny video backgrounds for meetings

Attached: kfp seasoning.jpg (1912x1805, 245.09K)

I work 99% from home unless there is a team meeting or i go to introductions at a customer, need to pick my chances wisely to get raped

>union
Nice try, commie

>9 hour workday
It's 50% worse than mone

Booh fucking hoo, you fucked up/didn't have rich parents. Welcome to the real world

>Covid happens
>I WFH 4 days a week
>Wake up at 9h25 for my moning call a 30
>Play all morning
>Play all evening
>Do other hobbies when night hits

Thank you kung-flu
Best shit ever

>sign into work
>immediately launch a game
>start working around 11 to clear my ticket count
>go to sleep until the job ends
COVID was a blessing

Diversity and Degeneracy quota making

What does a consultant do? Who do they consult?

I can't wait for the 1st world bubble to burst.

kek, how is our society even kept afloat? boggles the mind, i try not to think about it.

welcome to the world of actual work, any job that doesn't involve you OWNING the franchise that involves real work, doesn't pay.

used to be Meatcutting was a profession, now its nothing, but still requires all the skill and labor as before.

hop on a meatcutting bandsaw for 6 hours and you'll know you did a real job that, at any time you were to fuck around, you lose your thumb or hand.

Sucking dick. Has probably been doing it since she was 14.

So glad I didn't end up like this, thank you based COVID for making me permanently work from home.

>wake up at 8 AM
>log onto work minutes later
>call girlfriend for the first hour doing absolutely zero work
>have meeting
>call girlfriend back for another hour
>do all my work for the day in the span of 30 minutes
>go to lunch
>spend the rest of my day playing vidya or watching YouTube
>get paid 100k a year

Attached: 1470293134102.gif (700x298, 3.67M)

Lol
More like 10

we called it fancy whoring back in the day

Remember this the next time women tell you their life is hard, they literally get hired to made jobs made specifically to appease them where they do nothing all day and earn ridiculous money.

You can get a masters in law or economics at that age. 25 years old is oldish for entry-level consult jobs.

>all of that money wasted instead of making coffee at home and packing
thank god for work from home. Can play vidya in peace

Nah, most women in the office do no real work.
Friend who does IT deployment and server stuff complains to me about it all the time.

Oh look, a brain-washed retard who thinks unions are bad.

Enjoy your $14 an hour job with zero benefits and zero raises, where you can be fired at any time for any or no reason while big corpo makes record profits year after year.

great, once the recession really fully begins, you'll be jobless because your job is irrelevant make-work.

Probably is with capitalism. Too many brainwashed slaves will defend their masters to their dying breath. They don't want better for themselves or their families.
You will always live in the most oppressed system, getting exploited and raped then blame blacks, immigrants and Jews because it's very easy to do so without thinking of systems that exploits you.

Wtf is a consultant?

I get less than 8 hours sleep. But it's because I'm playing games in bed up to 2am.

I don't really want to move to the burbs as i like the convenience of a city and buying a house in nyc is way too pricey