This is the best game of all time

Attached: MGS3.jpg (266x375, 32K)

Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 have horrible controls.

The MGS series will never be topped, and officially ended at 4.

MGSV is a great game

go to sleep kojima

It's objectively in the top 10, but not the best

wrong, that would be peace walker

I agree. The Boss probably the best villain in video game history too.

top 10 material.

the end and the boss was kino

Attached: 1524432519112.jpg (390x336, 58.45K)

What's better?

I like Kojima's insane attention to detail.

Attached: 1E3F2521-A7F6-465B-BAF6-74BF2675D4EC.jpg (1129x628, 66.72K)

Snake Eater and Subsistence feel different enough too because the camera shift changes the game entirely.

Every game has a huge amount of small details
>If you shoot out radios enemies will complain and can't call for back up

I've only ever played the subsistence version. Playing with a fixed camera seems like it would be terrible for snake eater

The last game with the good writing team before Kojima was let loose to write garbage.

That box art throws me off every time I see the title

Attached: mgs3euboxart.jpg (770x900, 142.62K)

Its definitely harder because you can't see across big maps as easily. I think Subsistence has an option for the other camera in the menu.
The menu hopping for camo brings it out of top 5 even IMO. Biggest flaw of the game and its super easy to notice within the first 2 hours.

>The menu hopping for camo brings it out of top 5 even IMO
don't be autistic about it

its kino

I love every MGS title including 4 and 5. its a very comfy series and basically just my shit

>still no way to play properly on PC

>Sokolov
Sokolov
>Sokolov
Sokolov
>Sokolov
Sokolov
>Sokolov
Sokolov

My friends and use to do a weekly thing called Metal Gear Monday. We played through 1-4. I think 2 was the most interesting one.

Attached: 1648037374170.png (449x456, 492.16K)

>used to
What happened

fpbp

We finished all the games out at the time. This was over ten years ago. Thought about maybe doing another one online.

>SUNRISE
kino

Attached: sunrise.png (1267x709, 319.06K)

My first was when you could rob the guards by just catching them off guard and pointing your gun in their face. Their hands go up, they wiggle around to give what they have and then you can make them stay there on the ground lying down in fear or knock them out or kill them or whatever. That and them reacting to being shot in certain body parts and tranquilizers having a timed effect based on how many you plugged them with and where. A bullet in the leg means they put their hands up and hop on one leg. One tranq in the legs means the guy will behave normally until the tranq sets in, two or 3 in the leg means he'll fall over, one tranq to the chest or head and he's out immediately. Shoot them in the dick or ass and they react accordingly by grabbing it and yelling in pain.

Say what you will about his over-the-top character names and scripts but he's pushed vidya pretty hard early on. I believe you can shoot things out of guards hands as well like weapons or a radio. I think they also only wield a weapon one-handed if you've cut or shot one of their hands.