There is nothing wrong about having some diversity after years of the generic bald white soldiers

There is nothing wrong about having some diversity after years of the generic bald white soldiers

Attached: IMG_20220517_100550.png (919x1521, 793.23K)

bot thread

Attached: 1652773130657.png (1057x902, 188.71K)

he's right. weebs go down one of two paths (or sometimes even both), they become a nazi or a tranny.

Is it not cultural appropriate for blacks to take and reshape anime to fit their personal image?

im asian and i never self insert as i am not a huge faggot

I'm white and I self-insert into Asian women's holes.

pretty sure mangas and animes catter to asians

I hope they push this narrative everywhere so normalfags gatekeep themselves.

i give u asian women
u give me blonde little girl
deal?

Impossible, normalfags are enjoying Spy x Family because even if they dont want to admit it they have nigger fatigue

sorry we're keeping them for niggers

How did manga/anime go from turbo nerd shit to mainstream appeal anyway? Don't tell me there was some of you that actually shilled it to your "friends"

Attached: isley-1.jpg (824x787, 186.98K)

You can have one. You won't be able to keep her tho, rice dick.

Fetish is BAD

Attached: 1652775744252m.jpg (577x1024, 100.03K)

niggers are fucking ugly, they're scary and violent, and they're mostly dumb, everyone knows it they just have to be polite or they'll lose their job

it's the same as everything, nerds spend lot of money on it jews think there's more money to be made so they market it to normalfags as trendy and hype

I don't know what that image of a retard saying retard shit has to do with the fact that Asian women are genetically engineered cum dumpsters.

Why negroes think that everything just needs to cater to them nowadays? Is this because self hating whiteoid americans worship them or what? When whiteoids ask why there are no white characters they always say that not everything has to cater to you but then nigs do this shit.

blacks are ugly dumb race grifting monkeys

>using idpol to make anime niche again
This could actually work

oh and demon slayer sucks balls

>violent anti-blackness
Kadokawa is out supporting lynchings and dragging blacks behind trucks by chains?
Huh. Cool I guess.

It's because beauty is beauty. Nobody stops normies and blacks from supporting games like Forspoken yet you don't see people, not even black women, talking about it
Also le white men boogeyman is a bad excuse because you see lot of FEMALE artists drawing Yor from Spy x Family.

It's almost as women actually like baddass females and enjoy aesthetic couples. Just like millions of women being obsessed over korean singers

You can't just force people to like ugly people and if most and most normies are going to anime is actually because that part hasnt been infected by ugly forced nigs

If you want more blacks then start writing books, draw manga and become an animator.

Attached: 2562977358.jpg (700x465, 32.26K)

>whitoids and negroids fighting over who wuz anime

>anime/manga, gaming, cosplay
>cater heavily to white consumers
Imagine being so black you think Japan is white

Civilisation was created so niggers can go muhdicking in space

Attached: 1.png (467x491, 285.43K)

i think its time we people stop fighting each other and channel our hate on the real enemy
the jews