Do you preorder games, Any Forums?

Do you preorder games, Any Forums?

Attached: file.png (813x870, 469.71K)

Im sick of attacking people for their appearance based on shitty internet memes.

No, I only pre order expensive toys...

Attached: Preorders and shipped shit.jpg (1420x2644, 1.48M)

Triggered

>a three letter word can elicit this kind of response
i kind of agree but the fact that people get this angry means it's never gonna stop

>literally says one word and people start calling him a nazi genocider and writing fanfiction about wanting to kick his teeth in
lefties sure are mentally stable!

Why are liberals so intolerant of differing opinions? And why are they so violent when they don't agree with you?

it's their behavior, not their appearance

The onions face just makes me sad now cause it reminds me we can't admit to enjoying anything anymore

Only games that cannot be terrible and games that cannot be good.

that skate deck is dope AF.. I'm still on the look out for an Asuka deck

A right-winger literally just murdered a dozen people because they happened to have more melanin in their skin.

In what way are these toys? How are you meant to play with them?

You can admit to liking and enjoying things without looking like an overacting retarded spastic.

And that's a good thing. He should have killed more.

Imagine getting ratiod by nu-males

violence is inherently a left wing tactic but nice try buddy

Is that a real deck?
If so that's pretty cool!

Rightoids will say this and then immediately cry foul when they're banned from participating in society.
>NOOOOOO! You can't just censor right-wingers on social media! You have to let me advocate for my right to murder you because...i-it's just FAIR okay?!??!

haha you know...

i like skateboards

Attached: 1594202787917.jpg (1920x1080, 225.06K)

You can, just not on Any Forums.

Are you afraid?

>A right-winger literally just murdered a dozen people because they happened to have more melanin in their skin.
The biggest failure of his mission is that he didn't take out more, and he's just empowering liberals to empower subhuman negro gangbangers into destroying civilization faster.

wow what a faggot. i'm his age too.. if you're younger than 35 yeah you'll probably still play vidya and browse Any Forums and do a lot of the stuff you probably think you won't do by this age, but this faggot here is definitely like ah. he's a faggot. nobody i know does this fuckin soi faggot media shit, like nobody. this guy is fetal alcohol or something to be doing gay shit like this for attention and on reddit and talking about "shit kicking" or whatever faggot punk think he is pretending to have done

Not really no. I'm not the one who will get fired for voicing my political opinions at work.

I actually can't imagine more onions reply.

It's pretty weird that he was under federal supervision and they knew what he was up and all points of contact with him to the up until about a month before the shooting isn't it?

Sounds like you're coping hard right now. Left wingers can only scream and cry for right wingers to get banned while right wingers actually take matters into their own hands and kill the people they hate.

If you don't want to be insulted, why make very unflattering pictures of yourself and share them online?
He's just not photogenic and he looks like he's about to shit with his mouth agape, like how are you expecting people NOT to make fun of you?

Whts with his face?
It looks scared and like he's cumming.
Is it meant to be joy.

Censor whatever you want idgaf. You’re just pushing these people to congregate further down the extremist pipeline of the internet

That's because you don't have opinions, you are just a submissive bitch afraid to have it. Boorlicker npc and nothing else. Weak genes, weak jawline, weak mind.

You're 35 on Any Forums and you unironically talk like a 16 year old newfag.

Right-wingers, stripped of all real social and political power, must resort to what are basically tantrums where they murder random grocery store shoppers and employees while left-wingers run the media, Hollywood, the public school system, social media, academia...one of us is coping and it's not me little guy.

It's reddit, man. It's a big circlejerk where strangers protect you from vile meanies for free.
Any Forums is a circlejerk too but at least you can voice your opinion freely

You do realise that the Left have been known to celebrate 'white genocide' as well as murder various people themselves? Get a grip.

social and political power come from violence, therefore a right winger has the right to commit violence to get his voice heard.

Literally every single mass shooter/terrorist/attacker that you've ever heard publicized by the news in the last 10 years has been someone directly known by federal law enforcement and "ignored" so they can carry out an attack.

The Feds literally push mentally ill white people out of treatment specifically so they can hopefully be turned into shooters that kill a brown person in order to use it as a cudgel to promote more globohomo race replacement.

Remember: It's important that this man mentioned "The Great Replacement" in his manifesto. This is a conspiracy theory with no grounding in reality at all. And now, everyone KNOWS it's 100% not real, which means they will never, ever question when it actually happens, or when the media says it's a good thing.

Every normal person is waking up to the insanity of the American right, considering how you just groomed a kid into shooting up a grocery store.

Jelly as fuck.

>pre-order

Attached: The definition of pre-orders.webm (422x232, 1.6M)

So why it's so hard for americans to just smile, instead of making that face? Is it because they wear fake smile 24/7 and doesn't recognize it as a reflection of joy anymore?

Crazy how these people who are supposedly so weak still have you people quarantined into online ghettoes and terrified of your bosses finding out about what you really think. How's it feel having to suck it up and keep your mouth shut whenever you want to go on one of your racist rants at work or school? Sounds like you're the submissive bitch here.

Are beards officially so y?

Yeah, it was a pretty good CE for the price.

Attached: tonyhawk2-1[1].jpg (1400x1125, 516.76K)

why do you think only americans do this?

>Set up an entire global system of dehumanization because the existence of some guy just thinking "I should be allowed to think things" would collapse your ENTIRE ideology.
>You're coping though
Lol ok

kinda wish it just said Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2 instead of 1+2..

>therefore a right winger has the right to commit violence to get his voice heard.
Well I agree with you there. These kind of desperate, pathetic tantrums are pretty much the only way any of these freaks will get attention from serious, normal people anymore.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not american. I can freely voice that I hate niggers on my work and I won't be fired and majority will agree with me. It's sad that leftwing terrorist hold america hostage, but you, little sissy bitch, have no future.

>You can, you just need to not be an overly emotional retard.
FTFY. No product is worth getting that excited over and these people know it better than anyone. They're doing it because it attracts children to their online postings that are in most cases paid for by the company making it.

Hmm...Speaking of tantrums, does anyone remember the BLM riots of 2020? Or did that get memoryholed too? Or what about the Waukesha attack?

Attached: 1600435880400.png (678x525, 37.76K)

Because I've seen only americans do this.