I'm still think it suck

I'm still think it suck

Attached: image.png (1080x1080, 266.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tajDxBaPBBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm using 7 till the end of time and you can't stop me.

Attached: 7dabes.png (1920x1080, 234.09K)

>2022

Attached: 1632096042545.png (850x884, 552.38K)

Based Win7 gang.
Prolly gonna use Zorin or Pop OS after Steam pulls the plug on this babe.

Attached: win7 wins again.jpg (1920x1200, 297.19K)

If it weren't for open shell I wouldn't even be on 10. That 11 manages to be worse than 10 is quite the feat.

Take the LTSCpill.

I'm still hoping React OS gets somewhere. It'd be nice never to have to use Windows again.

At first I thought "well how bad can 11 be, can't get much worse than 10" but Microsoft sure likes proving people wrong I guess.

Dont update dummie thats it ,better stick to previous windows until they make it unusable to new software

Based win7 chad
I think when 10 is depreciated ill move on to 20h2 ltsc dualbooting with debian

Neutered cancer is still cancer.
I've installed Zorin OS 16 on three of my boomer family members' computers now, and they still don't realize that they're using Linux.

I fucking despise windows making endless mandatory "updates" for no reason which make the whole thing worse and confusing to use. Ubuntu is so much better for this shit.

based

I had to switch to W10 because W7's 4K support was abysmal.

Attached: 1635725448907.jpg (2048x2048, 275.99K)

Windows 10 is gonna be supported for a few more years and 11 is basically the same thing as 10 so I doubt it can cause any compatibility issues for games if you stick with 10. I think 11 is gonna be a windows 8 situation where it's so unsuccessful that microsoft rushes out another better version in a few years

>no gay sex with hats on tab
>no club penguin or bonzi buddy

Attached: trebek788.jpg (2775x1491, 201.67K)

They're Windows 7 users. They lack a sense of humour or any real humanity.

w10 is literally the first windows os actually worth using.
linux is better, but w10 is the ONLY viable alternative, and anything before or since ranged from barely usable to outright dogshit

>zorrin
>POP_OS
I've learned to like Windows 10 over the years, and I think I've been conditioned to grudgingly move to the next OS then learn to like it then grudgingly move to the next one.

I've considered Linux OS to break from the conditioning.
I've considered Kubuntu as it is just Kubuntu with a Windows 7 like interface, but I am unsure about what it can provide in gaming.

Every upgrade sucks but eventually compatibility meas you have to move on

That's a good joke user. Meanwhile, in the real world:

>people keep bitching about w10
>"why not stick with 7"
>"BUT BRO MUH HACKERS, YOU'RE GONNA GET HACKED MAN CAUSE OF SCARY EXPLOITS"
>meanwhile they have to use recovery tool for the sixth time this month cause the new windows update deleted system32

>remove features, even the most obvious ones like drag n drop
>lock some features behind needing an account
the only thing i like about 11 is the ui

LTSC + Openshell makes windows 10 bearable to use
there's no way i would use windows 10 without either of those two

just check protonDB for compatible steam games. Moving to linux was painless and if you fear terminal I can tell you you don't have to even use it with ubuntu variants unless you want to feel like hackerman

Holy oldfag, batman
There's no ED page on that very niche set of screenshot memes so nobody knows about them
Niggerfaggot pajeet

i have literally never had to use a recovery tool ever since i switched from 7 to w10.
also, i turn my pc off every single night right before going to sleep and always install all updates as soon as possible, never had a problem.

Attached: apu_good_post_helper.png (255x204, 50.08K)

Whatever version of windows you use, just dont ever fall for the linux meme
Desktop linux is a joke, especially if you play games

W10 is the last Microsoft OS Im going to use
As soon as I wont be able to properly use W10 on my PC Im switching over to Linux

>I've learned to like Windows 10 over the years
Spoken like a true Stockholm syndrome rape victim.
The day Wee8 arrived, I knew that MS was long gone. When 10 arrived and it was the exact same shit + tons of extra spying and PC bricking bugs they call "updates", I cut all ties with them.

I've had to deal with Wee10 on my craptop, but I did not let it go online before I had cleaned and neutered it to best of my capabilities, and installed replacement software manually. It's been "okay" since then, but still not great. Never gonna let that shit infect my desktop PCs.

>I've considered Kubuntu as it is just Kubuntu with a Windows 7 like interface,
I think you meant "Ubuntu with Win7 like interface".
And yeah, Ubuntus are the old go-to distros, but kinda lagging behind these days.
If you want the look and feel of Windows, Zorin OS and Q4OS are the best choices. If you are fine with somewhat different look but good game compatibility backed by a pro devs, Pop OS is arguably the way to go.

Attached: This is LINUX - Q4OS_2.jpg (1152x768, 308.11K)

KDE Plasma is actually good, and even has windows 7 themes

my bad, here you go

Attached: just4uanon.png (1920x1080, 217.49K)

Stick me in a timewarp and send me back to '98 and kill me in 2001.
youtu.be/tajDxBaPBBM

moving to linux comes with some sacrifices as not every game works under linux due to anticheat, modloaders made exclusively for windows or just that proton/wine doesn't support the necessary api's to run a game.
not to mention the learning curve of getting around with whatever distro you choose to go with