Game is literally too autistic to play

>Game is literally too autistic to play

Attached: amazing-cultivation-simulator.jpg (1920x1080, 990.75K)

Amazing cultivation is not even that hard. I couldn't play DF though

I had fun yet never beat any of the dragons or even the main story.

Attached: steam_2022-05-17_15-52-22.png (324x78, 52.04K)

You have eyes but you can't see Mount Tai.

I couldn't even figure out how to get into the fantasy part of the game.

Amazing Cultivation Sim > Factorio > Dwarf Fortress >>>> shit >>>>> RimWorld

>magnum opus
bonus point of the MC being an actual autist

no idea what that is but looks sweet

DF is a lot easier

Daoist RimWorld

chinkshit

>spend hours trying to min max enlighten a frog by making him smell flowers and look at sunsets
>nearly on the verge of becoming a yaoguai with very good base stats, despite frog yaoguai being a meme and yaoguai in general being a pain in the ass
>winter comes
>my frog is on the brink of death
>use all my labor to build a heated room for the frog so he won't die and clean up the metric tons of shit surrounding him
>die because I was tunnel visioning the frog's health instead of strengthening my inner sanctum

This game is hard.

>Game is literally too autistic to play
The best normalfag filter

It's certainly too autistic to play blind rather than with a guide. One mistake will cost you god knows how long worth of progress.
t. tried to play it blind

but why

Attached: 1650804168571.jpg (396x451, 30.28K)

t. mutt

I read a lot of cultivation but this filters me still.
I keep approaching it like rimworld tho

Both DF and Factorio is more complex and indepth than ACS.

You can't even drown people in blood in ACS

I tried the animal raising thing one time and the stats I got out of it were so lopsided that I just gave up on it

The Rimworld-phase of setting up a functional shelter takes like half an hour, after that it's a very different game.

for the dao

DF is more complex but none of the complexity is required to win, you can set up an impenetrable undefeatable base within an hour.

ACS doesn't let you turtle so you have to deal with every threat that enters the map.

I dont remember the full mechancis but dont your animal people just turn into an evil boss if they can't pass a trial which needs really high stats in time? I'm sure that's a bigger obstacle than you frog just dying to shit weather.
I had one of my other ascetic 1 v 1 his snake master in demon form because I didnt have the resources to pump for the snake to overcome those trials.

Attached: Amazing_Cultivation_Simulator_2020-11-28_13-12-16.png (234x367, 119.24K)

DF is easier but the interface makes it more autistic.

Yeah, and I think even after that you have tribulations that stat check them and get increasingly harder, might be wrong, haven't played in a while.

I gave up pretty quickly.

Attached: C3209FA0-9B5D-4C93-8BB7-C9CF2A9C53F3.jpg (272x380, 26.58K)

Does it include sexual cultivation?

Attached: dao_of_the_cunny.png (1692x101, 51.19K)