Australia's biggest gaming retailer

>Australia's biggest gaming retailer
>all PS5s sold out in 40 minutes
Why is it still so hard to buy a PS5?

Attached: ps5.jpg (1073x1913, 789.87K)

Because they're not making enough of them. In a timeline where Covid hoax never happened; PS5 would be up to 50 million sales around now

False scarcity

If they were widely available, nobody would want them.

Nah, Sony are seething. A lot of PS5 ""exclusives"" now have PS4 versions because they wouldn't sell otherwise. The launch has been a failure.

>sells out within minutes 2 years after launch
>failure

Cope

>Hoax
I lost my dad to that "hoax" Asshole. Do better.

>Covid hoax
You can stop larping now.

This. I have legitimately no interest whatsoever in owning a PS5 because any release I would've gotten it for, was still on PS4. Even now. returnal and ratchet and clank aren't worth $500

only scalpers buy it

>$895 MSRP
I thought it was $499 MSRP, why are they gouging the price when they're an official retailer?

as it turns out warehouses and scalpers garages do not buy games or pay for psplus

>Do better.
should have said that to your obese father

Yea, I lost half my home town. Place is a wasteland now. People who think this virus isn't the fifth horseman of the apocalypse are heckin chudderinos.

it's not real currency
it's kangoroo bucks
that probably converts to a lot less than $499 real dollars

Smells like cope

This. Or maybe even that?!

Well Sony is having to cope with the fact that all their games are selling a lot less than their expectations.
But who knows maybe the company is just lying to their investors

Why is Covid a hoax?

if 140 at 69 is obese to you, I don't know what to tell you man.

You really don't know, yet you shill for corps anyway because you dont know any better

>no mention of height
proving my point
covid is did a number on fatties and the very ill
on the extreme unlikely chance that you're not lying I am sorry for your loss but don't try to pretend this was ever dangerous to people who didn't have at least one foot in the grave

Man maybe it's because I drank about 96oz of 8% ABV beer within the last 24 hours but I've been pooping like crazy!

>he is still following the narrative despite two years of nonsense
You'll never get it.

You mean beside the fact it was created by the demon rats to get away with blatantly rigging the presidential election so Trump wouldn't fuck over the NWO?

Covid IS a hoax but Trump was in on it and has shilled the vaccine many times. Believe it or not, there are other countries outside the United states.

The average age of covid death is over the average age of death, and with a wopping 3 or more comorbities, majority obese.
Either your dad was already in poor health, or he was so incredibly unlucky that he "won" the lotto.

>no argument
Sasuga

Their profits say otherwise. PlayStation is bigger than just exclusives

No there aren't.