Has Any Forums ever poopsocked or piss jugged while binging video games?

Has Any Forums ever poopsocked or piss jugged while binging video games?

Attached: B6CBDA75-B99C-48D4-9705-B58B670B38D2.jpg (1280x720, 121.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Nbb1OQohuMQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just so you know, neglecting to use the bathroom is a sign of mental illness.

Not yet

No, simply because I am not that competitive

no but i have left abruptly and took mine time going to a bathroom during an important raid.

I just said my computer froze and they forgave me. i was actually on /sp/ probably shitposting on the throne.

no, because while I may be a faggot, I'm not mentally ill

GO TO THE BATHROOM! YOU’RE SHITTING YOURSELF

Yes and I'm not proud of it

Do tell.

I pissed in a bottle during a Destiny raid once. I don't play shit games anymore

my friend's uncle who used to live with him used to piss out the window.
he was super addicted to wow and most drugs for a while. pretty based guy tbqh, he gave me a computer and taught me how to use bittorrent

no but I have gotten so into video games that I almost shit myself because I was holding it in and prairie dogging

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Nbb1OQohuMQ

The toilet is right across the hall from my room, why the fuck would I do that?

when did you drop? after cayde? 2?
>dropping cool scifi for muh factions and alien tolerance dog shit.
oof. what a shit company

do raids just not allow for small breaks so people can get up and do a stretch/bathroom break?

Terrible game design, really.

nta, but it's just kind of awkward to make 15 other people wait around while you go piss/eat dinner etc.

I was in the middle of an intense multiplayer match with my friends and I couldn't afford to go to the bathroom to take a leak so I used an empty bottle that was lying around and peed in it, that's about it, I regret doing it to this day and it really made me reflect on how video games are not worth ignoring your biological needs

no, im in a bachelor suite so my bathroom is less then 5 seconds away from me

Attached: daniel shrug.gif (317x281, 522.81K)

Back in college I was a complete shut in with my dorm roommate at the time. We had a suite where we each had our own bedroom and a tiny living room.

Since nobody really knew me or would jokingly call out for me beyond our door knowing full well I was inside playing games all day and night, I stayed in and only went to the bathroom past 2 am where I wouldn't run into anyone on weekdays. So I'd save bottles of piss to dispense at the end of the week when nobody was around.

It was a really sad time in my life.

Right after Rise of Iron. I lost interest playing the game and hated console gaming, moved back to PC
There were enough moments of downtime in Destiny raids that you could break for a couple minutes, they were also 6 man raids and not massive 40 man raids like MMOs