Does anyone else find Any Forums kinda boring now? It's mostly just coom threads...

Does anyone else find Any Forums kinda boring now? It's mostly just coom threads, Twitter screencaps and inflammatory bait about how X game is either good or bad.

Attached: 1652666624134.png (1332x850, 1.81M)

it's become so slow. i think Any Forums is faster than Any Forums now.

No shit
Any Forums SUCKS

This is why you move over to the other vidya boards. Some /vg/ threads are fine (the multi game ones) while /vm/ and /vst/ and whatnot are slow but usually decent discussion over the course of several months

Yeah Any Forums in general has been boring lately almost every board is filled with bait pics off topic discussions or people complaining about Jews and women or something the only halfway decent boards now are /an/ and Any Forums

Attached: B356C092-59A4-4461-88CC-21226C2296CA.png (558x558, 356.14K)

I'd be alright with it if the off topics were at least good, but they aren't

the split definitely didn't help

Attached: Untitled.png (173x203, 12.28K)

with the ppm of Any Forums sure but at least I can actually discuss games on some of the alt boards without immediately getting bad faith shitposting, 'pretending' to be retarded, and Any Forums

>It's mostly just coom threads, Twitter screencaps and inflammatory bait about how X game is either good or bad.
That's what I used to think. Then I thought maybe the problem is those are the only threads I go into? Maybe I'm the problem? I think the only really significant change that has happened here is how things have gotten a little politically charged but that's not Any Forums's fault. The whole fucking world is getting politically charged. It's not because of Any Forums that you have shit like journalists hounding every video game company they have the number of to make a public statement on roe v wade.

yeah, it's turbo AIDS feces
but I'm here forever

the internet in general is boring because we have been exposed to the inherent evil of the world and our bread and circuses have been subverted as part of it

I've noticed this too. on Any Forums, it's the same shitty takes, contrarianism just for the sake of it, BBC spam, bait posting. I fucking hate this board and this site but I can't stop visiting it. I honestly the only good boards are TV and VT. At least Any Forums is funny, unlike Any Forums.

Attached: 1af0e668dcb12212-600x338.png (600x338, 161.8K)

This board has been shit ever since phoneposting was allowed. All the OC stopped and it was just constant spam shit like dubs, pizza tipping threads, BLACKED, etc. And that's all it will ever be for as long as mobile posting is allowed. This imageboard format cannot handle that amount of site traffic with such loose moderation.

No I’m just bored with life in general

people always post about underage anons posting here shitting up the board. it seems really noticeable the last year or so. way too many shitposts and off topic threads. some boards are still fine. but v has gotten rough. TV also.

it's been boring for 14 years
doesn't mean I'm going to stop coming here
where else would I go? outside?
I think not

It's definitely worse, this board gets worse every 4 years. Usually I check the catalog once every 2 days to see if anything got leaked / released / hacked and if not I just close the site and head to youtube.

A little bit ago there was like 6 fucking threads all at the same time that amounted to
>Thoughts on (girl character)?
>Whats the appeal of (girl character)
>This is (girl character)
>Play (shit game with girl character)

It used to be kind heavy on the shitposting but now each thread is a low quality shitpost tailored to make you horny or angry with some just being flatout segues into offtopic flamebait. It's definitely worse, discussion online as a whole is worse in fact. Additionally with time this site is becoming more and more heavily moderated but at the same time it's super inconsistent so this place offfers discussion on the same level as a twitch chat

it is somehow still better than all other gaming forums. 4chans format can't be beat. and that's a bad thing.

Gaming forums aren't even really a factor since everyone is migrating to either here, reddit, or discord. Using Any Forums, especially Any Forums as your main form of human interaction will leave you severely socially retarded and miserable.

>4chans format
You mean an imageboard, newfag?

This. There was a brief uptick in quality after the recent election but we've gone back to worse than before lately. It genuinely seems like all of the mods just gave up.

>now
it's been shit for the last 10 years more or less

This place is boring because there is barely anything seperating Any Forums from the rest of the internet. The majority of people here are actual normalfags with normalfag tastes, "humor", and social causes. Delete Any Forums, /soc/, Any Forums, and Any Forums and permaban their posters and see how quickly the shitty catalogs of every other board will clear up.