Why are 30 year old men allowed in a space primarily for children?

Why are 30 year old men allowed in a space primarily for children?

Attached: 1633896587851.png (726x442, 618.26K)

Children don't have the resources or skill to make high production value content that other children want to watch.
I also think there's something to be said about adult male content creators, whether intentionally or not, becoming parasocial father figures for members of their child audience who don't have a good relationship with their real one.

Because they were already well in that space before the current generation of children were born.
Next.

Children play Pokemon? I thought it was primarily a 30+ manchild franchise like Harry Potter or anything from Any Forums?

Attached: 1647769989318.jpg (500x373, 53.33K)

I swear the most pathetic men on the planet do this shit nonstop. We need to bring back darwinism.

Attached: 1652219575590.png (1045x1081, 789.51K)

Pokémon franchise is perimarly for 35+ years old who played RBY 25 years ago.

they are preying real children

have no idea honestly. I just replay the same 10 games over and over again. nothing new can have my attention for more than 30 minutes.

Check out Any Forums. It is the Nintendo franchise most suited for kids.

Adults doing the s*yface for literal children's media is bad but I don't think adults shouldn't be allowed to enjoy video games or movies targeted at children.

>Children don't have the resources or skill to make high production value content that other children want to watch.

Somebody isn't old enough to remember watching an 11 year old girl take nudes with a flip phone and then kill herself after the boys at her school spread em around via bluetooth.

>make video
>massive streamer makes a reaction video of your video
>millions of potential viewers don't bother giving your channel clicks because they aren't gonna watch the same video twice
How is this legal?

This is literally 99% of all content on youtube

Once you realize how formulaic everything is it's hard to stomach anymore. The internet was a mistake

user that's a profoundly different type of content creation than the one my post was about

>make video
>massive streamer makes a reaction video of your video
>millions of potential viewers now know your channel exists and will watch your backlog if they enjoyed the video

Ooor is it?

Because it SHOULDN'T be for children. Children should not be on the internet. Full stop. If you let your child on the internet then you should unironically have CPS take your kid away, instead of censoring and banning the shit I like to appease them.

In the words of George Carlin: fuck the children.

Attached: 85db06cb882f38db633df9f5340e9856.jpg (563x463, 16.59K)

Uoooooooooohhh

This faggot is the embodiment of consooming without asking any questions.
Never forget that this type of garbage human beansprout willingly accepts and supports mediocrity.
I really REALLY loathe these subhumans more than any grimy publisher or investor.

Attached: 1635739951840.jpg (1355x807, 229.61K)

Hasan Piker's chair says hello

Why are you such a fucking karen busybody?

no
it's not my fault that you are so lacking in self-control that I have to deal with you faggots in places meant for children
if you want to go be a pedophile basedboy with your pokemon obsession then go do it in an area meant for it
people like you are why no one has kids, because you're all selfish manchildren who couldn't hold a real job if you tried and would rather bitch about how hard it is to succeed when all you've got to do is not be a bitch
kys, pedophile troon manchild

>Why are 30 year old men allowed in a space primarily for children?
You don't know, do you?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 166.17K)

>it's not my fault that you are so lacking in self-control that I have to deal with you faggots in places meant for children
Oh good, then get the fuck off the internet. It's not meant for children.

I dont watch commie grifters sorry

This. Kids don't play Pokemon anymore. Only 30 year olds who couldn't let go of their childhood. And it's a huge market

you had a tingle in your peepee typing all of that shit didn't you.

Attached: 1647748760581.jpg (512x512, 49.14K)

We can do what we want roastie men are the only adults

toll paid

Attached: 1563884931874.jpg (1154x684, 106.7K)

k7k

never forgetti

Attached: kek.jpg (1920x1080, 641.29K)

You know if "the strong survived and the weak died", all women would die right?

Redditmon fans are manchildren

along with all of us

More like
>make video
>it makes other creators seethe so hard they have to respond to it
>guaranteed views because you already had an established fanbase
>other creators look pathetic because they're letting you live rent free in their heads

It's a good way to kill off the entire human race which I actually have no problem with

>t. Xqc