Mario Strikers [Full Unedited Match Gameplay]

youtube.com/watch?v=CUlQsDW4D4U

It's worse than we thought. Kritterfag was right.

Attached: 1600px-MSBL_Key_Artwork_4.jpg (1600x1080, 418.32K)

No Daisy no pirate from Tinfoil.

Looks like another boring FOTM on the shitch. When are we getting something with substance?

Mandate denialists BTFO

Bros... I,,,I-i thought the Mario Mandate was retardera fanfiction...the snoys...THE SNOYS...THEY'RE LAUGHING AT US AGAIN

lmao french voiceover

French.. puke
but seriously I have been playing mario strikers gamecube and this doesn't look that different?
Just better graphics and a couple more mechanics

The frogs in the comments section are eviscerating the game. There's one saying Nintendo genocided Charged's gameplay

>Nintendo a massacré le gameplay nerveux des striker, sur Wii c'étai et reste le meilleur, bien énervé bien rapide, la c'est lent, le ballon, les passe, les tire, les déplacement, tout est leeennnt et le terrain est minuscule on dirait un mini jeux des mario party. très déçut de ce striker qui n'est pas du tout a la hauteur de son potentiel.
>it looks like a mario party minigame
Ouch

Attached: 1503113900392.gif (748x550, 428.38K)

July 29

Charged had the best soccer gameplay, but it was drowned in absolutely shit item, deke and stage gimmicks that ruined it. Probably an unpopular opinion, but I'm glad they seemed to have scaled shit down to GC Strikers level again.

Attached: 1537847495505.jpg (300x300, 12.48K)

Xenoblade 3? Yeah that will be cool

>wii babbies hate it

That's how you know it's good.

>Why yes, I AM a contrarian tool, how could you tell?

This game seems like there’s very little to do and unlock

when the 3D Mario devs stop dragging their goddamn heels and release whatever they've been working on since Odyssey

next Spring, when Zelda BotW- oops delayed again. see you in 2024. :)

this looks like it would be a mobile downgrade of charged but it is not.

surely they would sit on that for the next system which is most likely in 2024

>that Peach highlight at 3:38
I will now buy your game

They've released several games since then user.

>doomposters for Reboot camp
>doomposters for mario strikers
I am getting tired of it

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only user on this board who hated those garbage stages that just got in the way. Always played my matches at the vice or on a classic stage.