Best way to kill this guy ~Lvl. 57...

Best way to kill this guy ~Lvl. 57? Agilitymaxxing with gems an skill links ain’t working too well even with night vision Dunban (needs serene heart to hit and sometimes dodge).

Attached: C1F97BD0-F4E9-4D93-BC36-F224CF6F6D25.jpg (636x508, 66.73K)

grind

Game is kinda easy rn even with liberals use of expert mode. Hardest fight was that frog outside colony 9 which I fought at yellow and it was really fun, but the story fights are a breeze (Tyrea and her Telethia were a bit annoying tho) and I don’t want to wait till superbosses

>LV.57
At this point just use Melia and Riki DoTs.

arent the strats in this game to just make everyone nude so they dodge everything as you slowly whittle down enemies? haven't played it in years but I think i used to just use melia. i think her magic was OP

You don't need to make everyone nude, that's for challenge and fun.

And yes, ether attacks have a much better hit rate.

For that do I use melia’s earth discharge and kind of bait him by running around?

iirc her best DoTs was indeed Earth. You will probably need somebody to take a hit, but thankfully Melia does have a reflect art.

Casual mode. :^)

Honestly the worst part is his Auto Attack. I guess I could use Dunban to Aggro but he’ll probably die I think. Riki would be next in line after he goes, and I won’t really get much charges for revives. Should I even bother trying to get the chain attack in? I know the poison damage gets insane with it but with this large of a level difference idk if it’d do much + I need the charges for revives.

>bother trying to get the chain attack in?
Worth it to make those DoTs actually do damage.

game?

I thought weight = agility loss = less evades? or is it inconsequential?

Donkey Kong 64.

I didn't even remember weight, so yeah.

Xenoblade 1

Weight takes away yeah. I’m at 0 for all my characters tho and I don’t think it goes into negatives.

>xenoblade 1
it's a series, right? is this the best or is there a better title?

There is no consensus; some people say 1 is the best, others say 2 is better. Some even think that X, the Wii U game, is the best.
If you want to play Xenoblade start with 1.

Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition
is the game in the OP. it's a remake/remaster of the original Xenoblade Chronicles. Gameplay in Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is more fun but I think the overall game is just jarring to watch and listen to in comparison to 1.

>There is no consensus
>start with 1
Okay, will do. Thank you.

Xenoblade 1 is a lot simpler than 2 but this is mostly a good thing.
Xenoblade 2 has a bit more complex combat but in a lot of ways its over developed. There are systems that are pretty much never used outside of one or two optional post game bosses but are treated like core game mechanics. The elemental combo/Sealing system is absolute dog shit.