Klonoa PRS has reportedly gotten over 800,000 preorders so far

>Klonoa PRS has reportedly gotten over 800,000 preorders so far.
twitter.com/powerstone05/status/1526011106854060032
klonoa-at-blog.tumblr.com/post/684370273803321344/during-bandai-namcos-stream-as-part-of-playexpo
IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING

Attached: k.png (1080x484, 286.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o4DHBeW7EOA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>still no physical in america
Does Namco actively want to kill Klonoa as a sick joke or something? Here he finally has a real second chance at making it big and they're cutting off one of the main ways people can find out about him in one of their biggest markets.

I'm still holding out hope they're gonna do some sort of special limited edition physical release. Not sure why preorders in general haven't started, though.

I still have this hope that the reason why NA wasn't announced yet is because they want to rev up the machines and churn out some physicals before the release date.

As if they had no idea that the reception would be this big in NA, and were just holding off to see if it was worth it to print copies.

Attached: FSzK5YWagAAJQ8N.jpg (2100x2350, 1.86M)

They really should hold their own fan art contest like they did in Japan. Shit would do great.

The world could always use some more art of Wahoo Lad.

Attached: FSoRMjtUsAAEUhn.jpg (2919x4096, 1.6M)

people still haven't learned their lesson about remasters have they?

Considering how PS2s inevitably fail, disc rot exists, and Klonoa 2 still can't be played with PCSX2 or OPL, it was a game that truly was in danger of being lost forever.

Even if it is a soulless remake, it's still a way for Lunatea's Veil to be played if you don't have access to a PS2+disc.

Attached: FQ83bHnVgAAuCVo.jpg (2315x4096, 1.81M)

Do you guys think we will get horny furrfag tweets from chandler again?

>800,000 preorders so far.
No fucking way that's real. I remember that the original Klonoa game sold like ass.

Don't give me hope for Klonoa 3.

Attached: 1581218091882.jpg (564x487, 46.09K)

>tfw you lived long enough to see Klonoa 3 probably happening
I have not lived in vain

As long as someone dumped the game online, we shouldn't have to worry about it becoming lost, granted we may not be able to play it yet

Pretty sure the majority of video game sales are digital these days.

That says 800k sales for the entire series, jackass.

>Game already sold 800K copies worldwide
>while there is STILL no Steam page

Attached: it's over.jpg (195x259, 8.32K)

It's weird with how (relatively) hard they've been pushing it in Japan.

I wouldn't call 2's remaster soulless, it's really just the lighting that needs to be fixed.

should I play the psx or wii version of klonoa 1

PSX. This remaster is a touched up version of the Wii version to look more like the PSX.

PSX if you want the best first impression. The Wii remake is very faithful and most of the levels look great, but it has some serious issues with botched cutscenes and nerfed bosses.
PSR is fixing *some* of those issues, but it's getting pretty clear that we're gonna have to wait for mods for something closer to the original.

Attached: 1639952175560.png (1920x1080, 2.83M)

imagine how fucking dumb you'd have to be to believe this.

>Klonoa 2 still can't be played with PCSX2
I mean I know PCSX2 is fucking shit but you can definitely play it. The Megaman general in /vg/ literally played it together beginning to end over the internet.
youtu.be/o4DHBeW7EOA

Megaman general is full of faggots worse than Any Forums at night

Yeah it's pretty bad.

Attached: hurts just a little bit.jpg (600x630, 46.4K)