How do the devs always get it so right when it comes to music in Final Fantasy XIV?

How do the devs always get it so right when it comes to music in Final Fantasy XIV?

Attached: Girls_Frontline_2_Exilium_PV_VSK.webm (1244x700, 2.92M)

soken wept

is this supposed to be cool or something? i only feel cringé

Wait a second this isnt a final fantasy....

Yes its cool.

Attached: 1631104890304.webm (960x540, 2.88M)

cringe

gayer than balls touching

this thread is literally just lul

What with the one FFXIV schizo? He always spams the threads and then makes an identical thread like this one but with another games image. I remember he used to spam the catalog with FFXIV threads in what was probably an attempt to get it banned from here. I just don't get his schizo behavior.

It's mental illness. I do wish the mods would take punitive actions a little farther, not just for the board's sake but his as well. I can't imagine his life is particularly healthy.

The playerbase have extremely juvenile and basic taste in music, so it's easy to dazzle them with bullshit.

Attached: 1652723565299.png (1920x1080, 2.83M)

It's funny because the average xiv player is more schizo than Brian.

>he used to spam the catalog with FFXIV threads in what was probably an attempt to get it banned from here
I'd just like to chime in that I've been here since 2006, and countless retards have attempted this for a million topics with not a single one ever being successful. Eventually he'll get sick of it or kill himself and vanish like all the others, only for another autist to take his place on a crusade against some other topic in an infinite cycle.

Attached: 1627697184502.jpg (1134x850, 171.68K)

If you look at this thread he seems to have a bot just spamming shit all over the thread. Why the fuck don't mods actually get off their asses for once?

DUHH CRINGE DUHHH BRINGE? CRINGE!
etc

Attached: 1630502121443.webm (1244x700, 2.85M)

I thought of Gantz when seeing this.

There's been a rumor floating around for years that a Any Forums mod dislikes XIV and so purposely deletes on-topic XIV threads but lets the ones filled with shit live to try and discourage discussion.

half that girl's skin must be missing after that slide

also, seething

this is embarrassing. genuinely embarrassing. only a teenager would think this is cool

It's funny because of how much you retarded redditor tourists try to theorycraft who Brian is.

What the fuck are you talking about, retard?

No Sop?
I drop!

Attached: soppo.jpg (439x644, 89.05K)

What the fuck are you on about? You know nothing. So shut the fuck up Daniel.

Honestly mods can be such fucking petty braindead autist that I would believe it.

God anime faces just looks so bad in 3D unless you go the guilty gear route. I wish japan would come up with a sepreate style when doing 3D. Phycis sim hair just looks like VR chat mods.

Dont drop the sop

Attached: 1647184215570.png (1096x1134, 401.44K)

For me, it's Grizzly

Attached: grizzly dance.gif (207x196, 3.15M)

For me? Familia.

Attached: Shame on you sweet family [sound=files.catbox.moe%2F8hoa8q.ogg].gif (540x540, 2.8M)

Gachafags need to rope themselves

Attached: indeks.jpg (225x225, 3.82K)

Yeah but lets start with people who save images like this first

reality: both girls get shot to shit during the slide and even the uncannily fast recovery is slower than a non-paraplegic at gunning down a completely open target at a lower elevation

I expected tactical BRRRAPPPPP

reality: she gets stunned/concussed/torn up by the explosion that goes off right in front of her.
she gets hit at least once by the combined gunfire of multiple trained soldiers with fully automatic weapons when she slows down to return fire
the explosion of the tank she so cooly walks away from lethally wounds her

>reality
Reality: They're fucking robots
Dipshit

>You see because the game isn't overtly cartoony like Valkyria Chronicles I will judge it based on how it fails to portray anime terminators authentically

Attached: 1630742971440.webm (960x540, 2.91M)

who?