Promote yourself as a smash killer

>promote yourself as a smash killer
>talk shit about Smash
>games come out and its major shit
>"p-p-pleas no m-more smash Comparision uwu"

lmao

Attached: Capture.png (731x536, 637.32K)

the redditbob game couldn't take the heat, so sad, many such cases

Attached: 1632340771211 (1).png (1338x1266, 822.43K)

Is a no mans sky redemption story even possible?

reminds me of Battlebone v Overwatch

No man's sky is still awful, you fuckin suck dicks so kill yourself.

>promote yourself as a smash killer
>talk shit about Smash
Where did they themselves do that?
Sure, other people touted it as that, but did the developers do it?

The game is still hot bullshit and everyone already forgot about it.

no never, people put words in their mouths because god forbid anyone make a platform fighter other than daddy sakurai

IIRC they were talking almost passive aggressively on their discord about how they're making a more "competitive-friendly" Smash

Vendetta! Vendetta! Vendetta!

Attached: Vendetta .png (500x500, 277.64K)

Then explain why no ever talked about MultiVersus in this way? is it because it's not releasing in the switch?

vendeadtta, vendeadtta, vendeadtta :(

Attached: Screenshot_20220516_103728.jpg (1080x1048, 191.22K)

LOL

IIRC a week before release, one of the lead devs made a comment about Sakurai not listening to fans and giving them what they wanted.
Ironically, on the same exact they the game dropped, Sora was revealed and sent NASB spiral into irrelevancy as everybody lost their minds over Disney Boy.

Didn't they release a new character like 3 days ago?

yeah that's why literally dozens of people are playing the game now. dozens!

because nobody talks about multiversus at all

Yes, they are planning to realease another during the summer and one during fall as we can see, no one cares.
I'll patiently wait for the "What Happened" episode, i know it's coming.

At least Jenny plays cool, a shame the game had such a rough launch.

also crying about how they believe Nintendo put the final Smash reveal date over them, when in reality Nintendo didn't give a fuck.

The hubris on the developers' and HB's part juxtaposed by Sora's reveal a week after was certainly something.

>No voices.
>No licensed music.

Attached: 1651702676524.png (804x804, 79.09K)

No one thought this game would be a Smash Killer, they thought it'd be a fun distraction in between dlc characters in Ultimate (which it was).

>>one of the lead devs made a comment about Sakurai not listening to fans and giving them what they wanted.
Who thought it was a good idea to make a game for the tryhard smash playerbase rather than the casual "I want to have fun with this chaotic gameplay" playerbase?

would it have gotten a bigger budget if they shat out a rushed mobile port too?

nintendo fans view any competition to any nintendo product as an insult

theres like 5 threads talking about its cinematic trailer, nigger are you dumb

not an ms fan, but they have the most potential licenses to make an attractive brawler roster now.

Did people really have big expectations for this game?

One of the lead devs called out Nintendo/Sakurai for "not listening to fans" and on a stream the day before launch one of them (probably jokingly, to be fair) said they hoped the next Smash reveal (which landed on the same day as their game's launch) was not so good and then it turned out to be Sora lmfao

I basically expected Slap City 2, but somehow it's a lot worse despite being made by the same devs and having a higher budget.
All I wanted was Slap City with rollback netcode. Pisses me off that this shit gets rollback but Slap City probably never will

No man's sky had gamepass to boost it, this game won't even have pedophilles to boost it

Is there any "x killer" game that actually succeeded?

Wouldn't be suprised if he was one of the faggots mass spamming every Smash thread that pre-reveal week with "DUDE IT GONNA SUCK XD FIRE BUNNY EMBLEM SEETHE DOOMPOST!!""

>this game won't even have pedophilles to boost it
dan schneider dlc incoming

Attached: 636577341989934766-D8-2ICARLY-04-35722147.jpg (2400x1356, 584.32K)