How would you go about making a (legitimately) good Bond game in 2022? If budget were not a concern

How would you go about making a (legitimately) good Bond game in 2022? If budget were not a concern.

Attached: 1648696726407.jpg (750x315, 34.33K)

Straight up Alpha Protocol with less jank. It's the best game of its kind already.

I was playing PD and Goldeneye yesterday and although they're still completely playable, they are not exactly FPS to be taken seriously. With mouse+keyboard everything is extremely easy, too.

Pretty much. Take Alpha Protocol, remove shotguns and SMGs since Bond doesn't use those and instead refine the pistol and hand to hand gameplay. And gadgets, of course. Tone should be similar to Goldeneye, fun but not quite camp.

>Since Bond doesn't use SMGs

Attached: 67jls5qw5ul61[1].jpg (1920x1080, 210.64K)

In 2022 Bond should be gay and nigger transgender.

God I just want a new Alpha Protocol where your choices actually make a difference however subtle during gameplay.
I still think it's overall the studio's best game although you are kind of forced into pistols/stealth if you want to enjoy the gameplay too.

He's holding a gun that part you think is his lips and cheek over extending is his hand you retard.

No, that's obviously a half eaten burger. He is coming for your sister.

Nu-Hitman was a 007 game all along, in all but name.

remake covert action

Attached: 227422-sid-meier-s-covert-action-dos-front-cover.jpg (800x929, 138.81K)

The open sandbox-lite mission/level structure is what sets GE/PD to GOAT status compared to other FPS games.

Well obviously. The games were designed around the idea that the player would be using the much slower N64 controller. Playing with a mouse is roughly the equivalent to playing any pc shooter with aimbot on.

He probably doesn't consider those movies James bond related.

Related question. Whats the best way to play through Goldeneye and Perfect dark right now? I played them on n64 as a kid but never finished either

you turn on the N64 and play them.

remake the console version of nightfire and port it to pc, the gearbox source version is ass

wheres the trigger?

A good bond game or a good game? A
Fps or 3ps. Classic bond or reboot jason bourne bond?
Expensive set pieces, but mostly small linear corridors with a little bit of openness. Some movie-ism cutscenes or QTe to feel like bond unfortunately.
A lot of random gadgets to spice up gameplay.
Diplo/slteath options.
Think DXHR/MD but ur augments are Q gadgets instead. Stages r about as open as DXMD is.
Add some hardcore gadget racer stages (though this alone would prob be an entire game's eorth of dev.
Also some waifu seduce dating/sex gameplay (this is one of the few IPs that requires it)

He is bri'ish, they aren't even allowed to buy a fucking butter knife until 18, you think their guns have bang switches?

Yes, but the game loses a lot of meaning in this transition, more than you would expect from similar games.
For example, I think Turok preserves much of the original feel even when played with mouse + keyboard. In fact, the game is much better this way without it getting so stupidly easy that the challenge stops making sense.