Kane with a viscous chokeslam on the libs

Kane with a viscous chokeslam on the libs

Attached: IMG_20220610_214333.jpg (1080x1817, 515.83K)

>per capita gun deaths are lower than many other countries
Like who? Somalia? Rwanda?

Foley and Xpac were both crying over this tweet kek

>the BASEDbrief

>We're doing better than the lowest third world shitholes so that means everythings fine!
why are rightoids so fucking dumb?

How many of those countries are not warzones?

>there are a couple of third world countries that kill even more people with guns. It's all good bros, don't worry

stop making this thread

>someone died, QUICK BURN THE CONSTITUTION
All leftists belong in a mass grave.

Blue Kane says ban all guns

>muh demagogue didn't win, QUICK ASSAULT THE CAPITOL BUILDING
All rightoids belong in a mass grave.

Those old assholes didn’t even know how to torrent kino, fuck em

You do know the constitution was literally made to be amended, right?

>posting this for the third time
every incel should just kill themselves now. That said, at least try to touch grass once this weekend

so we're in agreement that americans should be genocided

Attached: 1615566278009.jpg (693x729, 64.5K)

amend dis dick!!!!

Attached: nqnkm7S1r2lmkgo5_400.gif (300x300, 1.12M)

Just the wh*te ones.

Amended to protect citizens from the government infringing upon their rights, not amended to take the rights of citizens away.

Attached: image.png (669x250, 43.54K)

Unironically Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador. Kane and the libertarians think of USA as a 3rd world country lmao

Attached: IMG_20220610_184155.jpg (1080x1223, 153.76K)

lmao
that would actually be funny, because just killing the white ones would be consigning the rest to death anyway.

Exactly. Typical political spin, taking facts and rearranging them to paint a dishonest picture. Out of 195 countries in the world, the US ranks 13th for gun deaths per capita, and every single country in front is a third-world nation in either Latin America or Africa. The USA is the gun-death capital of the developed world, which I'm sure Glenn knows is the issue at hand but deliberately misinterpreting the point allows him to reframe it to his agenda.

I also suspect that USA is closer to the top of the list even amongst those poor countries for gun murders against civilians i.e. people not involved in organised crime, although I can't find any stats on that.

Considering every one of them hit bump limit, I'd say it warrants another thread. Big dimes Any Forums always draws the house.

Attached: pol REE.jpg (750x985, 259.09K)

>not amended to take the rights of citizens away.
The founders intended only white landowning males vote. It was amended in defiance of that to devalue their votes by giving the vote to the poors, the niggers and women.

It's time to grow up and stop pulling punches, Any Forums.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-10 123356.png (929x757, 83.13K)

they didn't hit the bump limit, they were taken down after the chuds/janny got BTFO so soundly

>and every single country in front is a third-world nation in either Latin America or Africa
this post really made me think

Attached: 1563325670069.jpg (460x354, 11.65K)

You would lick the president's ball sack if the constitution said you had to do that once a month on a Tuesday.

There's nothing wrong with a few more deaths.

lol

Nazis were pro gun control.

Attached: 1640489855855.jpg (220x221, 6.86K)

this man speaks great truth

But it was already amended to take rights away in order to protect other citizens i.e. the 13th amendment, which was the correct decision.

Gun control was bi-partisan before the GOP went full retard

>nooooooooooo! no muh corporate puppets that steal and misuse our money!

And look where it got us.

>I am a huge faggot: the post
thanks for the update

It is though

>poors, the niggers and women
we don't sign our posts here

Why are leftists such bootlicking cuck faggots?

What's even wrong with a few school shootings? Not everybody is entitled to live upto a ripe old age. Death is just a part of life. Might as well ban wars then.

LMAO what a shithole

No poor ever gave me a job. No mom and pop shithole ever developed a new product.

>What's that officer? Why yes, I do have some cannabis in my car, feel free to arrest and execute me for being such a filthy evil human being. I think I also jaywalked earlier on so please add that to the record. Go ahead and shoot my dog while you're at it, he's harmless but I deserve it. At least I'll die knowing I'm not a boot licker.

>bootlicking cuck faggots?
those would be the people who read a tweet and decided to murder cops at the capital

fucking countries full of wypipo incels

>the kiked out good goy civnat party is one step from nazism
I wish a nigga would, but the gop cares more about pissrael than the US citizens. They'd rather go back to neocon reaganite cancer, so they can go back to the time when they last had a non-pill induced boner.

I'm right-wing and I hate cops, you retard. Without cops, all the problems in this country could be solved overnight.
literally no cops died at the capital, you retarded fucking nigger

>viscous
GOOD MORNING FELLOW FASCIST SIR

That never happened. Some fat fuck got scared and shot a womeme and another boomer died because he got a heart attack when the "rioters" ignored him.

This is pretty funny because of how hilariously myopic it is, and how it defeats their own point, but they're too stupid to realize it.
Nazis were pro gun control. If citizens, particularly JEWS, had had access to firearms in order to defend themselves, maybe they would have been able to prevent themselves from getting rounded up and thrown in camps. Maybe the Nazi leadership, knowing full well that the citizenry was armed, would have decided that it was a futile effort and never attempted it in the first place. The Holocaust is the exact type of scenario that is prevented by citizens having access to firearms, and is what these weapons are defending you against.

Attached: goose is loose.gif (190x190, 1.98M)

It's been known for decades that Kane's a libertarian and sat around reading economics textbooks all day. Are they really surprised?

the holocaust isn't real, it never happened

this

>MAGA land is full of Nazis
I wish.

>reading economics textbooks
this kills the leftist

Attached: FQaBVz1VgAAs3X5.jpg (900x695, 184.73K)