What are the best games to be a wizard?

What are the best games to be a wizard?

Attached: l-intro-1629820422.jpg (1600x901, 140.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f9IW6mQs_Yg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Real life for me pretty soon.

fpbp

Magicka and Dragon's Dogma are the best I know of

I'm still waiting for a good Iron Man game. Shit should practically make itself.

A Nightmare on Elm Street

I'm convinced there are no developers that can make good magic combat.

Why did they make him an incel in this movie?

Attached: 3A7F5C38-8A82-44BA-94A1-A013BE07A400.jpg (2500x2500, 674.07K)

Wanda is a literal femcel lashing out because she can't be a trad mom with her perfect AI husbando, so it balances out.

How capeshit games didn't take off after Arkham is beyond me

>Audience cheers when they see the Illuminati
>Next scene they all get killed in the stupidest, pathetic ways possible

Probably one of the worst parts of any MCU movie ever

Attached: 85343253.png (675x497, 390.56K)

Tokyo Ghostwire is basically a Dr. Strange simulator, except you're not a wizard.

Two things:
>Good Arkham games require genuine care for the source material that most superheroes just don't have as much as Batman does
>Most superheroes have powers which would make combat way more complicated than Batman, who just punches and kicks people

>Audience cheers when they see the Illuminati
gay
>they all get killed
kino

Morrowind

>Audience gets told to fuck off for unironically cheering for a bunch of literal whos no one in their right mind would be invested in, much less outright cheering for
Sounds based to me

>way more complicated
not really

Noita, Dragon's Dogma and Baldur's Gate 2 are decent in that regard. Still, a game that truly does magic well has never been done.

How would you make a combat system for a hero like Strange?

Shit was pretty cool. They went all in on Wanda being brutal. She did absolutely nothing wrong.

Good, fuck muh cameos

Are your expectations subverted yet?

Movie Strange? Energy Whips, magic blasts, and some Tibetan kung fu.

The ones that don't already exist (Like Carter) are clearly going to come back as different variants in 616. Their deaths were basically just fanservice right now so I wouldn't really get angry about any of that. At best Patrick Stewart might not return but who knows.

Redpill me on BG2, what's so good about the magic in it?

Patrick Stewart's entire existence is playing the same few roles over and over and over again. He won't escape being turned into CGI like Carrie Fisher

He looked like he was just barely rolling along in MoM which is why I'm saying that. I mean yeah, they could just parade him forever, I just feel like that's one role they might end up recasting just because of his age. Then again, everyone's going to compare Magneto and Professor X to the Fox ones and find it impossible to substitute for them. Logan in particular is going to be a massive hurdle they have to get across.

Really trying to appeal to the burgeoning frustrated roasties demographic

youtube.com/watch?v=f9IW6mQs_Yg

pinballmap.com

Attached: Wizard! Bally pinball flyer front.png (1200x1554, 3.94M)