It's not good

It's not good

Attached: Fallout-4-Cover.png (600x900, 664.09K)

Indian thread?

having fun replaying it on my deck :)

How many quests does Fallout 4 have?

Attached: quests.jpg (1428x1206, 1.2M)

Fallout 4 was actually good, honestly. Could have been way worse.

Around 8 billion people did not play/ did not like Fallout 4.
A million flies can't be wrong.

You're right.
It's fucking fantastic.

Attached: 927.jpg (708x708, 40.82K)

Infinite.
Check and fucking Mate

It's okay.

it's alright but i prefer 76

>Yes
>Yes
>No(Yes)
>Sarcastic (Yes)

crafting is a lot of fun, now 70% of objects in the world are useful. took the NV weapon system and improved it. The story is "okay" for a nu-fallout. It's a good game but not necessarily a good fallout game.

Attached: 9a2.png (377x326, 10.81K)

Does it matter, sir?

this quickly became namefag shit.

I'd agree that the crafting system is a huge improvement. Just shouldn't have been such a massive focus to the detriment of small towns.

Skyrim has them better.

Attached: a91dPmK_700b.jpg (700x675, 73.51K)

pretty much. 4 shot itself in the knee when they made preston a quest giver.

Of course it wasn't and won't be. Same with 3, 76 and any other Fallout that will be made by Bethesda. New Vegas is at least somewhat tolerable because it was not only not made by Bethesda but had connections to Fallout 2.

It's good

Attached: file.png (600x900, 678.14K)

I still amazed that someone at Bethesda decided to copy fortnite using fucking gamebryo and that later that person thought the engine could very well suited for a MMO...having at their disposal ID Tech 6 at the time and Hero Engine.

The game itself is not good, it is a sandbox game and 20 hours later you are pretty much done, the story is lackluster, the music is alright. I hated how it was not a step down from New Vegas but from 3 as well when it came to character customization.

But I liked building bases on this game...

Attached: apu autism.png (735x783, 466.75K)