This game (and Bloodborne) convinced me to buy my brother's PS4 because Yakuza will continue to be turn-basee...

This game (and Bloodborne) convinced me to buy my brother's PS4 because Yakuza will continue to be turn-basee. Any other good exclusives I should play?

Attached: Judgmentcover.jpg (300x332, 96.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

backwards-compatible.com/games/judgment/
khhsubs.tumblr.com/post/92228717296/ishin-guide-in-pdf-format
h1g.jp/knst/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lost Judgement

I couldn't play this because it has microstutter on ps5

Yeah, that was pretty much a given that I'll get it after finishing Judgement

There are those who really like the change to the mainline RGG games
I'm not one of them, and am thankful Judgment gives me the mindless combat I've known the games for

Make sure to get the fist of the north star yakuza spinoff.
If you like rhythm games, the project diva games are pure kino. Future Tone is the magnum opus of miku vidya. A lot of people shit on project diva x, but I consider it a good starter game for people who've never played miku games.
Maybe check out odin sphere and 13 sentinels, unless you want to emulate the latter on yuzu.
I'm not sure if you'd like Persona 5 Royal since it's turn based, and because it can get boring as hell for people who actually like those kinds of games, but check it out if you want.

Attached: 1628738805412.webm (852x480, 2.86M)

Ishin but you'll need to use a guide.
Fist of the North Star Lost Paradise
Spidey
Spidey Miles
Ratchet and Clank 2016
Gravity Rush Remastered and 2.
Tearaway Unfolded (It's not the Vita version, it's basically a remake with only like two or three of the same levels and event hose are changed quite a bit).
Wattam if you like Katamari/Noby Noby Boy for the weirdness since it's from the same guy.
巨影都市 if you've ever played the Disaster series. It's playable for the setpieces but if you don't care don't bother.
Infamous Second Son and First Light.

Attached: Ryu ga Gotoku Ishin is a very serious historical recreation.webm (960x540, 2.86M)

Not many, I guess the anons pretty much covered the essentials.

Not an Exclusive? Judgment and Lost Judgment are both on Xbox as well

Judgment PS4 is exclusive. PS5 and Xbone versions have different lighting and some issues with visuals and microstuttering due to the framerate increase. You can also hack in OG Hamura and beta Yagami into the PS4 version.

I had no idea the judgment remaster even had an issue with microstuttering until these posts. I beat the main story and all the substories on ps5 without noticing a single microstutter, and I typically notice and get annoyed by that kind of thing.
I even set up entire symlinks on my pc so that I could keep some games running off my harddrive while having the save file be on my ssd, to save space on my ssd while fixing microstutters.

Man Judgment fucking sucked, it's like I was watching some dogshit FX show complete with boring tailing missions and combat

It's an issue in both PS5 and Xbox.
backwards-compatible.com/games/judgment/
>It should be noted that, as of v1.0001, the PS5 version of Judgment suffers from frequent framerate stuttering and has no HDR whatsoever.
The non-PS4 versions of Judgment also replaced Puyo Puyo and the Unity pinball you can get on Steam with VF2 and Outrun respectively.

Thank you for the recommendations. I actually want to try out Persona 5. I do not dislike turn-based combat, I did like Yakuza 7 but I liked original Yakuza combat even more. Project Diva seems fun, I do like Rhytym games.

Some very good recommendations, thank you. How do I play Isshin and Kyoei Toshi on my European PS4?

Some people don't notice unreal engine games microstutter on PC either, depends how sensitive you are to this stuff.
I saw it straight away when sprinting annoys me too much so I dropped the game and am not suffering through the 30fps motion blurred PS4 version. Shame the fuckers won't just put it on PC.

PS4's region free so you just stick it in and it'll install and update like any in-region game. The only thing you can't get is any DLC they had, you would need to create a Japanese account on your system, make your PS4 the Home PS4 on that account, and then every account on that PS4 can use its downloaded content without issue.

If you're talking about in general:
>Ishin
khhsubs.tumblr.com/post/92228717296/ishin-guide-in-pdf-format
His site is down now so you have to use the more clunky pdf but it still works. Go to his Youtube channel for cutscene translations. There's also one or two English trophy guides.
>City Shrouded in Shadow
There's a trophy guide on PSNProfiles but it's pretty useless.
h1g.jp/knst/
Go here, under 攻略チャート you can see all the stages. If you Google Translate them you'll get a 100% walkthrough. If you don't want to use a guide then you can just run from setpiece to setpiece, the walkthrough just gives you all the outfit unlocks and the platinum since there's missables every chapter and multi-chapter quests.

Attached: 巨影都市_20210428201504.jpg (1920x1080, 608.37K)

Is Ghost of Tsushima any good?

Do you like open world Ubisoft games? Because it's basically an Assassin's Creed game but with better combat, a better realized world, and a better story.

yakuza 8 when

Only if played on lethal, the kurosawa filter is a total meme btw, don't use it.

I enjoyed it but by the end the open world fatigue was kicking in.